Would you date someone if you found out they were Bi?

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely, what a wonderful partner she would be to any relationship. Being bisexual allows the individual the freedom to be confident about their sexuality and welcome either sex without guilt. I have dated two different girls both admitting to me after we began having sex that they were bisexual and really worried about how I felt about it as neither was willing to give up their female lover. They both admitted that they have strong feelings for male company and the need to have sex with men but also had strong feelings for their female lover and the need to have sex with them.

I had no problem with sharing them with a woman and enjoyed meeting their lover and having open conversations with them about being bisexual. One girl did end up joining us for a wonderful, sensuous, evening together. What a beautiful sight it was watching them making love... a lovely, natural union of two sexually confident girls.

The other bisexual did not want to share her lover with the two of us and that was fine. So, to answer your question, yes and I envy the guys they do date and the girls too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Sure, why not? I actually prefer bi girls because I know they are not homophobic and unlike Lesbians I can actually date them.

• So what is "homophobic" about straight people wanting only to date straight people? How does this implicate fear or hatred of gays or bi's simply because some of us straights don't want to date them? You demand tolerance from all, But you aren't willing to give it? Thanks for your so called tolerance.

• @DocT1977 I shouldn't post on here when it's late. I did one a few weeks ago that looked like I said I wanted to beat up women just for the hell of it...

• Well, I am guilty of posting things and then I went back wishing I could rephrase what was said for fear of being misunderstood. That's just one of the reasons I wish GAG had the option to edit posts.

• I know my answer would not be the most popular, But I do come here with the intent to be honest. My answer would be no. Why is this? Let's say hypothetically that I was in a long term relationship with a bi female. Now supposing she got the urge to be with a female. I would not be able to satisfy that. This is when infidelity would likely come into play. So this is why I say no.

Now before someone calls me a homophobe, There is nothing homophobic about wanting to date someone who reflects your own values. WTF is this? Bash people who wish to maintain a straight lifestyle? That's so tolerant of you. (Just a response to some of the other comments posted here).

• Bilingual? Yes of course because speaking more than one language can be useful.

• Maybe. Haven't found one. Good luck to yourself. Someday I will have threesome with both of them. One of the male ultimate fantasies.

• Yes aslong as dhe doesn't think that sleeping with other girls isn't cheating because guy think that's hot. It is hot but not when your girlfriend is cheating on you

• That wouldn't be the sole deciding factor as a relationship on that basis alone would be fairly tenuous to say the least

• No i wouldn't date a bi person I've been down that road before it NEVER ENDS WELL because they are always trying to please two people.

• Yeah, but it wouldn't be because she's bi.

• No she'd be like be like chewed up dog food to me, disgusting.

• Yes.
    I don't see why not.

• I wouldn't.

• Been there, done that.

• of course, don't see the problem with it

• Absolutely... i have done it many times

• Yes of course they still have the ability to be in a manogomus relationship

• bi... ok but if she tell me before doing anything with me

• Why on Earth wouldn't I?

• Why would I give a fuck? I could give two!!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

• And here I thought almost all girls were leaning that way to some extent. Wouldn't matter, I'd obviously prepare a couple of good arguments as to why we won't have a threesome with an extra girl though!

What Girls Said 12

• Yeah, doesn't matter to me... as long as they want me and only me.

• No. I'm not attracted to guys who like other guys too. It's just not for me in any way.

• yea why not?

• This guy that I liked, who liked me as well was pressured by his cousin into admitting that he was bisexual in front of me. I felt bad because she made him do that, but I still really liked him. I mean, it could affect you if you have any insecurities because its just a sense of having more "competition". But I didn't mind his sexual preferences at all.

• Sure i guess its okay

• Yes I would date someone who is bi.

• Of course I would

• Nope, not at all

• Yes because i am bi myself ))

• My boyfriend and I are both bisexual. We've been with one another for 2 years already. No, we never had the urge to cheat with others. We both have an amazing sex life and he's very traditional old-fashioned. There were a few instances I've seen him check out men and when he's seen me check out women. So as long as there's respect, we both have no issues whatsoever. He gets me and one day he'll be my husband.

• Depends on what kind of bi. If he was the kind where he's like half straight half fag then no. But if he was mostly straight then yeah. Any guy thats into butt stuff tho is an absolute no.

• It depends. If it's a guy that's already been with several other guys then I wouldn't feel comfortable because he runs a higher risk of HIV. Also, I don't know how I'd feel being dumped by a guy for another guy. It's like double the competition lol