Why is it women change their attitude around money?

I've just finished a degree in economics and marketing and landed myself a very high paying job , I really dont get it I was with my economics teacher and Geoff Harris ( australias 50th richest man) in a private booth in a high end club and women were just coming up to us like we were the hottest things on planet earth. Sure it was a awesome feeling but Jesus christ some people are shallow, anyway my economics teacher and I are good mates , when I was driven around the city in his merc amg 63 women would be checking us out more smiles even had a wink come my way , yet when I was in my banged up Holden ( which I'm replacing soon) evey women would be like o geez , I'm about to go into a career which will classify me as a high income earner (micro economics and statics) , fellas how do you separate these money seeking bitc*s from the good ones , it's funny how it works I could never get a girl before because I'm very naturally quite / shy I concentrated on my study's and saw endless douchbag a get chicks for a while , these guys had no future yet they went for them now they wanna move onto a guy who makes money? Jesus Christ I should just keep with my dog and forget about these city women. Also I'm not that bad looking right?
Why is it women change their attitude around money ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Gold diggers.

It's like, men don't like to be seen as shallow perverts. But if a half naked girl with half her tits and ass are popping out, I'll guarantee you that most guys will be staring and trying to "help" her or initiate contact.
    Does this mean all men are shallow perverts? Nope. Does this mean they're evil? Nope.

It's just that people are opportunistic and many will take advantage of what they can get.

I personally don't really get along with rich people or those who have a lot of money and I wouldn't date a guy with money. I know this makes me a horrible person, but I don't really like rich people. I haven't been exposed to many though. So I'll admit I'm ignorant to it.
    Either way, men seem to think every woman is out to suck a man dry. But I refuse to date a rich guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just who they are. A lot of wealthy dudes play down their wealth. They don't drive fancy cars and they live modestly. But their bank accounts are in the hundreds of thousands. They live this way specifically to filter out gold diggers and find honest women. Honestly it's really hard to do that if they find out you're wealthy because a lot are very very good at hiding it so at that point it's best to move on and make sure the next one doesn't find out for a long time until after you fully trust them.

What Girls Said 10

• Look I am gonna be honest! Your not my type. I am sure your a good person but thats my first reaction. Now, If we blend together and I some how feel comfortable around you than that would be different. Congrats on your future! Thats exciting! Try to be positive and don't me girls at clubs haha! The girls like me are hiding behind a book on the otherside of the world thinking when is love coming! Your not the only one! So for now join the club! haha

• Honestly, I don't understand women who change their attitude around money. I fell in love with a musician who was a school drop out, the only money he made was from playing in the streets. i guess I feel for his charm, talent and passion. He's now considering going to college next year to study music and I'm so, so proud of him. I'll never care how much money he makes, as long as we have each other we can get through anything !

• No, you are not bad looking.

I have seen the "nerds" around me are so shy and under confident in social set ups but when these "nerds" age, say like above 30-35, they start having immense confidence given their success and stability. They start "looking better" given the confidence attributed to their hard work and hence success.

All these "nerds" I know mostly went for a relationship later in their lives because they were able to distinguish between gold diggers and "good" girls. I believe hard working guys have longer duration of "confidence" than a "stud". Good luck.

• I'll think you get it. I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. First of all I don't want to piss you off because I want some understanding from you. So blow out all the bullshit you've heard and think. When girls date guys one of the first things they think about is would this guy make a good father, will he support me so I can take care of my children our children or am I destined to a life, with him, struggling? Why is that a bitchy attitude? I guess you don't see it as that. Do you believe that it is better to evaluate a potential date and hence a potential husband any other way? On this website people talk about tight pussies, oral sex, come in your mouth take it in the ass swallow their cum he wants me to do this, he wants me to do that all kinds of superficial garbage but no, you are the extraordinary one. You object to a girl looking at you and wondering if you will be a good provider or will she be destined to a life of poverty, of struggle. And you deem that to be bitchy. You are the exact kind of person that I don't date. You are the reason I don't date. No matter what is said, you have a secondary agenda, you and some crazy asshole intermediate thinking to any date. Who needs that shit? So let's go back to will I let you come in my mouth. That makes a lot more sense now doesn't it? Or will my tits hang when I'm 56 years old. You don't give a chance to understand the girl, to know how she feels about life her life, her dreams her occupation no, you judge how are immediately and decide that she is a Bitch. Knowing your attitude I hope you never get a date. I hope that you marry an asshole takes you for a ride at every direction. You are a scumbag.

• What a crock of shit LOL , insecure much? You're the exact reason why females get labeled a bitch. Can this guy provide for me? Hmmmm why don't you do something for yourself you tart, if women want to be equal then do the work. Instead of hmmmmm is this guy a good provider? If he doesn't make much money but you still love him would you stick with him? From your garbage response unmm probaly not. I wouldn't want date a girl with your attitude full stop , and trust me not many other guys would , by your logical I would end up dating a girl just like you , utterly usless with no skills and puts all her eggs into one basket. Ever think if you did marry a rich provider and he died and suddenly you had to take care of yourself... What would you do? Hmm probaly jump into the next sugar daddy... Or my guess is you'd probaly drown. your mum should have swallowed you. Pull your head in, self centre idiot. good luck finding a man with your attitude

• And most girls want to raise a family, get married have children raise their children not in daycare which costs about the same amount of money a 2nd job brings in. I know what you are saying but I also know what reality is today in the United States. Things are tough. Most families require two job to stay middle-class. I don't know what world or what country you live in. Since you called me a tart I infer that is Great Britain. I assume the women there are very similar to those in the United States. Nobody wants to assign themselves to be in a position where they struggle the rest of their lives. Your childish response has no basis in today's world. Certainly I would rather area a wealthy man but I will probably make more money than he does. A woman wants to stay home and raise children. Yes that may be out of style because of financial crises but it has been shown that children raised by a stay-at-home mother are psychologically more well-balanced and do better in the world.

• Jesus I really do not care , have a great a day you are boring me , ps I won't bother reading your response, you nearly put me to asleep with the last one ;)

• I think money is great and everything... But it's great for you and that's your choice of what, where and who you spend it on.
    I have my own money and it's not a lot but I get by. If a guy has a lot of money and takes me out to an expensive restaurant I'll feel bead because that's his life and what he's accustomed to and I can't provide that. I wouldn't be able to give or get the things he'd want, but it'd be pocket change for home to get something I wanted like rain boots, the 600 dollar watch he wants, I can't afford... That's my months paycheck and that has to go to bills, car payment and my food/dogs food.

I guess I'd be more let down if he had a lot of money, I'd be afraid he'd not like me as much if I want equally wealthy.

• No not at all I use to be a dock worker and come from a working class background. I hope guys wouldn't do that it shouldn't matter about material status that was the whole point of my post, I use to get up at 4 am each morning and labour until 3 30 in the arvo and go train for rugby league after

• You're pretty attractive maybe they just think you're good looking? And if you're looking for women who aren't after your money then how about not mentioning the money? Like it's not like you have to go around waving the fact that you make lots of money just engage in casual conversations with women you find attractive and maybe look elsewhere than a club or bar and see where it goes. There's plenty of attractive independent smart women out there were not all dumb bimbos who want your money.

• Yeah thanks :) it's funny that's all I want to meet is a girl who is inderpendant and easy to get along with

• In other words I took your advice in... Jeez don't you ever say money what makes me who I am , when you come from a housing commission home and didn't have food in the cupboard to keep an empty stomach happy you tell me how you go

• Sorry cherryxox I thought it was your response, didn't realise it was psychos response

• 1) Not all women are the same nor want men with money.

2) Clearly those women were interested in you guys because you had money as you know. Unfortunately, that has led many guys to brand women as gold diggers (and I can understand why), but there are women who are not out to drain your bank account.

• Men are attracted to money too, that's not exclusive to women.
    You may also be too quick to assume it's the money they're after; having a lot of money can mean power. Powerful men are sexy. They aren't deadbeats who lounge around all day; these are people who have worked hard for the money they have earned. How can that not be attractive?

• I use to be a dock worker in Australia's largest warships , the guys there worked their arses of but wouldn't come near what I'm going to be earning now , are they less attractive? And by the way I come from a very working class background lol

• *on Australia's largets warships

• did I not say they weren't attractive?
      Money is a superficial indicator of hard work, you notice it straight away.

• No you're not bad looking at all. Honestly if I were you I would try to meet women in a way that your money/job won't be on display. If you're somewhere, dressed casually, and they can't see your car and don't know who you are or your job, that's a good place to start.

• Just don't go for gold diggers. It's not hard. Just like smart girls stay away from guys who use girls, smart guys stay away from girls who use guys. Unless you're begging to be hurt that is. It's not rocket science lad.

What Guys Said 10

• A degree in economics and marketing. So what are you marketing? Who is it target for that marketing. If you are advertising wealth, then what is the product? You can either be low keyed about it, or you can flaunt it. The two will have different results.

• I agree with you. As guys, we would be the ugliest things but if we have money chicks flock to us. What I do to avoid bitches like these is dress conservatively, don't tell them about my career as a business man and investor, and I just act cool. Or you could bang these chicks and get rid of them. Let them think you will spend money on them and then you bang then and move on. Some girls will stay and some won't. Speaking of economics. When girls are young into her teens and 20's they have fun and go out with the "bad boys and the rich guys" generally speaking. Their beauty decreases like a penny stock once they hit their late 20's early 30's. They start becoming desperate and want a financial and stable guy to settle with. For guys in the teens, generally they barely get the time of day from the chicks their same age and they aren't financially set. But once they hit their late 20's and early 30's they start looking pretty good. So our value increase like a blue chip stock overtime. I don't bother wasting time with bitches like these. I just focus on my business and dream goal.

• We live in a materialistic world my friend. Some women just see rich guys as financial security I guess. Start getting that iron clad prenup ready.

• Set for retirement at 20/30/40? Sounds hella attractive.

• Hold on! You are making me sound like a gold digger. Definitely not. I was asked a general question I gave a general answer and that answer I still believe to be true. I was describing the average female looking for a husband and trying to raise a family. And of course she would rather marry a man who has money than a man who does not I specifically started my answer that way. The trouble with this website is people ask general questions and then falsely assume that the personal answers is describing him or herself implicitly. My answer for myself is I believe I will make a good living but I want a man whose educated and aware and will also make a good living. I'm looking for someone who is very intelligent. And together we can raise a family and be able to take care of our children which includes upscale daycare. In short I'm not looking for a bum. If you're not attracted to my type so be it. That is why people date rather than being assigned a # as in "number 6 you're to marry #8

• Gold diggers

• @dotydot this man bitter or bring us some evidence? huh

lmao u won't win.

• Credible, scientific research paper and date. I keep asking for that bro. Either you have a credible source, or you don't, the end.

• "I'd rather not" LOL OKAY SWEETIE PIE. Have a nice day.

• @dotydot such a nice day^^

• That all women do like this

• cool story bro.

• Come to LA, women could care less about your car or money because you will never have enough.

• When they are younger women go for the "bad boys". As they mature and start thinking more about long term security, they are drawn to money like flies to, well you know. It is just female nature. They are not necessarily bad people, but it is their nature for sure.