If girls reject guys because of their height, they should have no issue with guys rejecting girls because of their weight?

Right?

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am amused that the physical attribute that *can't* be changed is the one it's 'okay' to reject.

• Seriously, what's with these women today? They ALWAYS have to be the victim, they're the ones getting screwed.

• Guys are victims too

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I refused to date a guy who was a couple inches shorter than me, and it's ok if my guy that I like refuse to date me for my weight. I'm 5'3 and 110 pounds... he can go date someone thinner. Or Fatter, what ever floats your boat, you gotta feel the spark man!

• Height and weight are two different things. It's okay to have a preference, I don't see why height is a big deal really.

• Yes, weight and height are different but they are equally sensitive topics to men and women. You will never get the big picture when it comes to height , because maybe you are not a man who is shorter than most women. Height can also be a problem for women when they are too short or too tall.

• I honestly feel height and weight have a different impact on the guy and girl. If a girls is fat, it leads her to self esteem issues and perhaps suicide. If a guy is shorter, he just says it sucks and moves on. Height can't be changed, weight can be to an extent. That's why girls take it harder with weight being a factor in a relationship because it can be influenced whereas height cannot. So if a guy denies a girl because of her weight, then that makes her feel bad because she knows she can change it to an extent. if a girl denies a guy due to his height, then he just has to accept it cause it won't change.

• Okay, do you understand that you can CHANGE your weight? If you are a male shorter than most women you can possibly die alone, why do women make themselves the victim ALWAYS? God, pull your head out of your ass...

• You just said that if women don't like something about themselves they kill themselves, but if men don't like something about themselves they suck it up.
      Not only is that extraordinarily sexist, it's also wrong.
      See statistics on male vs female suicide.

• I am just saying, people cannot change their height. But they can change weight. Period. I realize suicide is a real problem for BOTH male and female. HOWEVER, male suicide rates are slightly higher just because they are more likely to go through with it. But more girls WANT to commit suicide.

• Yes, because I as a nearly 5'10" woman should be attracted to a little 5'3" twerp. Good job. Okay. Bye.

• Whoa, chill out 9mfeo, you always seem pretty angry, no sex in awhile? ever?

Anyways, if that's your preference, that's fine.

• Yep. Angry.

• @Anno_Domini and you're irrelevant. Bye. 😘😘😘

• I don't think any of it is rejection. It's choosing someone based off of what you want in a person. She doesn't like short guys, ok he should be ok with that. He doesn't want a thicker girl, she should be cool with that. Just get someone who likes you lol

• Anyone can reject anyone if they're not attracted to them. Height, weight... it's all fair game.

• Vote A = Agreed = Personal preferences DO exist. Everyone IS entitled to them.

• It's fair but both are sensitive topics.

• If the guy isn't healthy himself... He shouldn't be judging a female on her weight.
    I've been judged because I'm fit and guys like a girl who is "thick" or "curvy"...
    I reply with that I'm not going to stop working out.

• For girls who don't get it weight is to women as height is to men. Both are very sensitive topics.

• Yeah, and weight you can change, you can't change height, I don't understand how women don't understand this.

• Everyone has their own preference so I see nothing wrong with it

• Sounds fine to me. I used to date pretty sexy guys, but my life kinda fell apart, I got fatter and I only date chubby guys now. It's only reasonable.

• Duh. You have the option not to chose to date anyone for any reason. I won't date blondes because I'm not attracted to them, and if a guy didn't want me because he didn't like my weight/height/hair color/voice/whatever then I wouldn't complain.
    HOWEVER, that is not the same as expecting perfection of your partner and dumping them if they put on 15lbs. That's wrong.

• Weight can actually be changed though.
    So it's stupid to judge by weight and looks worse on your part.

• So it's better to judge someone that can't change something rather than someone who is just too lazy to take care of themselves? Ummm, yeah sure...

• You should never lie about if you're attracted to someone or not.. lol

• Right, but you don't have to say it to them. In your case you're saying "Oh, well for women it's okay" which is total bullshit.

What Guys Said 9

• Good point OP. furthermore weight is almost always controllable based on lifestyle, whereas height is not.

• if any person rejects people for superficial reasons then yes they should not take offense if they are rejected or see other people rejected for superficial reasons

• You can't help what you're attracted to

• I think it is wrong to reject people based on looks who knows they could be the perfect partner in every other way. But if you reject someone due to looks i don't see how you can be offended in any way when someone does the same to you. But everyone should learn its all about the personality people should all get out of the high school mentality.

• weight, boob size, flat butts everything.

but we get called an asshole and women aren't judged for it lol

• Height and weight are two completely different things. Height cannot be controlled whereas weight can be controlled.

• Seems fair to me

• I LIKE TACOS!

• Sounds fair to me.