Guys, What do you think about a girl with abs?

How would feel if your girlfriend was thinking about getting abs, how do u feel about her getting abs?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very impressive BC it's very hard to obtain. I just like flat stomachs, whether soft or hard doesn't matter, that'd just my type.

My girlfriend has the top half of her lady abs forming, but isn't rock hard muscular or anything, which is really nice to me.

Another friend of mine that also competes she has legit abs, all the guys in the gym go after her lol

What Guys Said 27

• I honestly prefer a girl to have a flat tummy rather than ripped abs... I'm honestly not the super buff macho type though so abs don't do as much for me.

• She's the perfect partner to go down to the river and do laundry with, dat washboard!

• We talkin dachau abs or shredded abs,
    I dont mind visibility but would prefer them not to be to defined

• I mean, I kinda prefer them to be softer, but if she wants it then I'll support her totally.

• I don't think too much abs looks attractive on girls... being well trained is nice but not much more please

• I don't like it. I'd prefer my girl didn't have abs nut if she did it wouldn't be that big of a deal

• Girls with abs are really hot, I guess I'd be intimidated only because I don't have abs myself and she would think less of me. I just don't like it when they're freakishly defined or where their bodies are caving in, ew.

• Sexy as FCK

• If I wanted to date a muscular, buff human I would be interested in dating guys.

• super hot
    //////////////////

• Abs on chicks are hot

• I would not like that they look bad on girls

• A little bit is hot.

• Do you just pick them up at the store?

• It'd be awesome, and make me feel really bad about myself haha

• Elusive. That means she is fit, ergo out of my league.

• That depends. Is she pretty, sweet, interesting, fun, etc? If so, then I'm fine with anything. If not, then I probably won't be interested anyway.

• That she's goes hard in her workouts. Or she's on the juice :|

• Even if a girl just had a toned mid-section that would be sexy, for me at least. Abs are a bonus :)

• she would rekk me.

rekt and erekt

• Lower chance o her ballooning into a whale.

• Not feminine to be honest I don't like the ideea at all

• it's sick.

• I hate it. I actually like girls to be a bit chubby.

• Very hot, but some fit girls have different proportions and I'd like to know the whole picture

• I don't find it attractive. You can be feminine and still be healthy. I like women who are soft, with healthy body fat. Toned is a big turnoff.

• i find guys who dont like it to be small un fit and scared of girls its attractive to me as long as you dont look like a guy