Do guys who want a relationship find it a turn off if a 24 year old woman has never been in a serious relationship? Full question below)?

Do guys who want a relationship find it a turn off if a 24 year old woman has never been in a serious relationship in high school or as an adult?

I also have never lived with a boyfriend. I had two real relationships while I was in college but it did not last long.

When I was a teenager, I never snuck out the house to meet a guy

And my parents have never let me invite a guy to my house or stay in my room

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let me give you some details about my life: I'm 25 years old, and I've never had ANY relationship-at all! I've been on one date in my entire life, and that didn't even go right. Also, I'm still a virgin, and I've virtually had no intimacy with women in my life.

What do you think my answer is? Of course I don't find it a turn-off that a woman is 24 years old, and hasn't been in a serious relationship. If I did, I would be a hypocrite.

Truth be told, I actually think most males, regardless of the guy's relationship history, would prefer a girl with virtually no relationship history. Most guys prefer girls with less sex partners, so there is usually a correlation between the two here.

Many people have never lived with the opposite sex at your age.

It sounds like to me you were a good teenager!

If your parents never let you invite a guy to your house, than that obviously wasn't your fault. It's no big deal!

My situation is different because I have faced countless rejections from women. My parents use to ask me why I was still single.

Good luck! I'm sure most guys won't care at all.

• Are you really a English teacher? What grades do you teach? I'm thinking of going back to college to become one but I don't know if it's worth it or if it's something I want to do.

• I still do not know If I should be a teacher
      I'm also unemployed
      My teacher aide job interview is tomorrow
      If I tell them that I am still deciding whether I want to go back to college or not will that keep them from hiring me?

Last time I went to a job interview at a different school for a teacher aide position but they did not hire me even though I never told them about college

• Nevermind I canceled it

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't mind but I haven't had any serious relationships either.

What Girls Said 0