Why is there a disproportionate number of women on here who claim they will make the first move?

In real life I have had 1 girl (in my entire life of 21 years) make a move on me. Although I know I am more attractive then average because I've been told before by girls who I ASKED OUT. On here you ask one question like "why dont women ask men out" and like half or more of the women responding claim they do ask men out. Either a bunch of girls are lying, or there is a disproportionate number of them on GAG, because between my close friend group (of about 7 guys) and myself we have been asked out twice. When I talk to my brothers friends, or other guys its usually the same, they have only been asked out once or twice if at all. So clearly not half or more of girls are asking guys out because then more guys I know would have been asked out. Why then are girls who claim to ask men out so disproportianately represented on GAG?

0|0
0|1

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1

• Because they can get away with lying on the internet. If 1/100th of the women who said they make teh first move actually did it, the world would be a much better place.

0|0
    0|0