How to let a guy down nicely?

I met this guy in tinder and we have been texting for about a week and a half and the more I talk to him im realizing I don't really like him and he kinda annoys me and I don't want to meet him in person at all. He keeps asking me to meet up with him but I'm just not into it. I don't want to be mean because he is a nice guy, But I also don't want to continue talking to him, even just as a friend. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is called the clawing attitude, happens with guys who become desperate or have the illusions that they're scoring with you. Unfortunately, these guys ride high on these emotions. I'm pretty sure he won't handle any sort of rejection in a proper manner. So if he's in close vicinity to you. Back off, slowly. If he isn't, tell him. It isn't working. No need to be courteous. That'll only boost belief that its working. Sadly, the irony is the nicer you try to be the harder they try.

What Guys Said 3

• Try the turkey drop, cease all contact and delete the match. Happens all the time on there

• Just tell him you don't want to continue talking.

• A kick in the balls will do. Emotional damage can be handicapping but a good kick in the crotch gets the blood flowing.

What Girls Said 0