I feel like I don't have what it takes to be somones boyfriend. I don't know why, anyone else feel this?

looks i think im ok. 7/10. im nice, people think im cool. i have good qualities but i still feel like im not good boyfriend material. i like to stay home and reax, im not that experienced, im shy at times

Most Helpful Guy

• I worry about this a lot. I'm a decent guy, and I've been complimented by women a fair amount. I've been told I'm good-looking several times, I've been told I'm a good conversationalist, I've even been told that I'm funny. And, girls have told me that I make them smile, make them happy. That they enjoy my company.

And yet here I am, with no girlfriend. Not now, not in the past. And I don't know what I can do.

I've had dreams and goals in life, but have been afraid to pursue them out because I'm afraid I'm fundamentally average and can't really get good at anything. I'm afraid to get into self-improvement, because I worry that it won't make any difference at all. I'm not sure what to do.

• Being average, ordinary, a loser has always been a huge fear of mine. But I've never felt like I was gifted in any area. I've never felt powerful, like anything was easy to me, like i was a natural at anything. Therefore, I've had little confidence.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• You are what you tell yourself brother but I believe most guys can relate to you in their pre girlfriend days. Read 1% Man by Corey Wayne or similar works on self improvement. I went from three dates a year to three dates a week. Self improvement is key! All the best

• I never feel like that.

• Stop trying to match to another person expectation. Just be happy for who you are. Its nice you're self evaluating, but this is hardly the stuff you need to check on. Its ok. A lot of people feel this way.

• Find a girl whos similar to you

• I just don't have the energy for texting all the time. That's expected in modern dating. I just can't handle it. It sucks the youth and joy out of my life having to constantly text a girl.