Girls liking tall guys?

Do girls prefer tall guys over short ones?

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I like tall guys 😍✌ I personally prefer them cause I'm 5'9 so it would feel a bit weird dating a short guy 😅😕 Not saying I never would, but so far no short guy has captured my heart 😛👀

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. Many short guys seem to be doing just fine. Look at celebs like Tom Cruise, Taylor Launter or Zac Effron. They're heartthrobs. Sure a tall guy is striking but if you don't have the personality for it. Its just a waste. I'm 6'1. I wouldn't call myself short, but I have friends who are sort of short but way ahead of me in the dating pool.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Always. We elected the taller guys for president every time as Americans. Of course taller guys have it easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as the guy is taller than them.. But otherwise, the majority of girls don't care that much I don't think

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall guys, I guess since I'm a bit taller than the average girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Obviously they do. But it's not a necessity to all girls. But if you're at least taller than her, along with her finding your face appealing, then you have a chance.

1|0
    0|0
  • They do which is sad because no one has any control over their height yet because of this standard a lot of guys are either proud/arrogant or humiliated and embarrassed over something they have 0 control over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course 👍😎

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on the girls preference, but also on the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope they do, as it's the only thing I've got going for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never seen a girl with a short guy before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Thought this was common knowledge. They like tall guys.

0|0
    0|0