Guys, Do you find it attractive when a girl is clingy once in a while?

The title says it all😊 I don't mean like all the time but like maybe once a month blowing up ur phone when u don't reply etc

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Errrr blowing up my phone? That's not really attractive. Maybe like a few messages. But if I see 50 "where are you!" texts then I'll be like "running away from youuuuuu"

What Guys Said 11

• I think that it'd be cute and I certainly wouldn't judge a girl if she did it occasionally. As others have said, it can make a guy feel wanted and more importantly needed, which is probably the best male emotion you can activate. If she did it constantly though or in an annoying, negative, nagging way, that would be unattractive and I would begin to question her mental health a little.

• Yes. I kinda like clingy girls if we're dating tbh. Lol, I was surprised growing up that wasn't the norm. I mean you're dating.. Why wouldn't you want to interact very often?

• Once in a while is okay. Just not all the time. Being clingy a little bit here and there let's him know that he's needed. But do it too often, He will feel smothered. It's a delicate balance.

• sure why not, however i would be worried if i look at my phone and see 10 missed calls, i would expect the worst..

• Yeah, it's nice to be wanted. Just don't do it too often.

• I don't find it attractive but it doesn't really bother me if she does that occasionally

• Yeah, a little clinging can make us feel wanted.

• Once in a while, yes. Beyond that, it's an annoyance.

• It's annoying if it happens all of the time.

• Only if she clinging to my dick

• Yeah dont mind. it tells me she loves me still women confuse me one day they love you next day there pissed of and im like what did I do