I'm going on a date tomorrow. This is my first date since February 2009. Have the dating rules changed since then?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good luck with your date. Not much has changed. Guys are still thirsty horn dogs. I hope your date goes well.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the One Big thing that has Not 'Changed since then' here, dear, is Go slow with your flow with Joe and don't wear your heart on your sleeve, should he decide to leave.
    It's a 'First Date' and it's been a long time for you. So with you putting on your Sunday Best, keep it light and semi sweet and a bit of a guard up And... Relax and Enjoy yourself.
    Remember open lines of convo are One of the Most Important factors in a First date for A... Potential mate.
    Good luck and Happy Holidays. xx

What Guys Said 3

• i don't really think dating has changed much , its at its core still the same concept. maybe the internet and cell phones have mixed things up a bit but dating is still dating

• What rules? Lmao. Dating is not a game. There is no update or version 2.0. The only thing that has been added is online dating apps like tinder.

• Nah just make sure to put out the first night.

What Girls Said 1

• no.
    just be respectful and hopefully have a good time!
    offer to pay if you'd like, since it's a first date.