Do you ever feel like giving up on love?

It seems like whatever I do I can never find love. I always end up getting shot down and I see everyone around me falling in love. I'm 23 and never had a girlfriend but I have had a few flings here and there but it actually made me feel worse and just gross. I feel like what's the point in trying anymore because it's just so frustrating. Has anyone else felt this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to, until I realized I was the one standing in my own way.

• No truer words. I've thought the same way. there's no one to blame but myself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I gave up a long time ago. These hoes just ain't worth it.

What Girls Said 4

• nah im hangin in there.

• I have definitely felt that way before. When I finally said I was done, I ended up meeting my current boyfriend a few months later. You can't look for love. When the time is right, the right one will come along.

• I feel like that every other day.

• Yes. Especially after u get hurt from the one u love sincerely.

• I'm sorry to hear that. I know how that feels. Happened to me too..

• Yea felt like the heart was pulled into pieces

What Guys Said 1

• It's times like these where I'm glad I have a fucked up view on relationships and don't understand or crave 'love' the way other people do.