Girls about my age, did you still find Adam Levine attractive even when he was bald?

I remember seeing a ton of hate comments by girls when he shaved his head, which kinda hurt confidence as I have to shave my head since I lost hair when I was Ill a couple years back, yeah I figured plenty of girls wouldn't like it but not a majority see as 'gross' 'eww' etc

anyway yeah I just had to ask haha

• Yes I still found him attractive
    39% (7)
  • No baldness is a turn off to me so young, even in him
    28% (5)
  • I didn't find him attractive to begin with
    28% (5)
  • (People over 30) -sorry I'm only curious about peers
    5% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Wow sports hate towards bald eh? :( remember this girls next time you think guys are harsh about fat shaming, weight can be lost, hair cannot be re grown usually
I don't get the hate towards no hair, it's just an accessory, and unlike fat on a person, in no way represents health or lifestyle

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Adam Levine still looked good bald. I think the backlash was partly because he does have really nice hair, so it seems like a waste to shave it off while it's still good.

Shaved heads certainly aren't every girl's taste, not gonna lie, but personally I like the look and I'm sure you pull it off just fine. Don't worry about it too much. :)

• Thanks for MH. :)

• I understand, I personally have been told by many I pull off shaved well, surprising as a smaller guy with skin that refuses to tan doesn't sound like a good candidate, however my face, head shape etc works very well with it and that's where I got lucky I think, also my eyes get more compliments than ever.

Anyway thank you very much for all your help, if I could award MH twice I would

• Then it sounds like you're in the clear! :)

And thanks, haha. I'm always glad when I can actually be helpful!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't find him remotely attractive at all

• Bald, or you just mean in general all the time

• I've never found him attractive

• I don't know who that is.

• I didn't care for it but it wasn't gross or anything heinous. I'm glad he grew it back

• So you personally wouldn't give a guy a shot of he had no hair?

• Didn't say that. Your question was about Adam Levine lol

• I was just curious and putting two and two together haha