I am frustrated with him, What should I do?

My boyfriend and I haven't seen each other for a good while, we live in the same town but it has been hard. I don't have a car at the moment because its in the shop and he doesn't own a car. Also he lives at home with his mom and I live with mine. The main reason I have haven't been able to go over his house like stay the night is because lately his has been having his daugther stay at his house and there no extra bed so she sleep with him and last night he told me that he miss but he doesn't want me to sleep on the couch and that they share the same bed that it would be had over but can't since he have her. I understand what he is saying but I miss him and he knows that I tell him that all the time, but I know that his daugther comes first it just hard being able to see each other. But last night his daugther was suppose to stay over his house but his mother boyfriend has been sick all day and they did not know if it was the flu or if he was sick because of his cancer that he has, so my boyfriend had his daughter stay over his mother of child friend house for the night. But then my boyfriend went out to his friends house and how I found out because he called me and talking and hear butch of noise in the background but I was upset because he can go over his friend house but not stop by my house for a little bit. I just don't know what to do, he tells me he loves me and misses me and I am sick of mentiing spending time togther, So I just need advice on what I should do?

Need Advice please!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.