My boyfriend has become submissive. Whats going on?

when I started going out with my boyfriend he was very dominant and controlling but so was I he was hard headed and stubborn and so was I so needless to say we'd clash a lot but we also had some fantastic times together but unfortunately when we did fight he would say some really mean stuff to me but I'd let it go cause it didn't really affect me much but he said something about my family the last time and I had to breakup with him it was uncalled for.

So after two weeks or so he apologized and I forgave him and took him back but now he's different. He's very submissive and does whatever I tell him to do, basically let's me walk over him. I understood the first week or two it was fine because I thought he was apologetic but now it's going on 8 months and he's still submissive and does whatever I say and he never used to before. I literally feel like he's scared of me sometimes I'm so confused because I want him to be himself unless this is himself and he was faking it before? I love him and I want him to be comfortable but I seriously don't know what's going on please help.

What Guys Said 2

• In the animal kingdom the most feared animal rules well one thing is sure he'll do whatever it takes not to lose you . instead of making all the decision just play confuse look to him for help depend on him even in mini matters allow his mojo to grow back.

• Have you brought this up with him? Maybe he has some insight.

And... people will change. Maybe he's found he's fairly comfortable not fighting with you all the time, and likes the relationship the way it is. Maybe a better thing to ask him is if he's happy with the way your relationship is going, and ask yourself that too.

What Girls Said 1

• He is feeling sorry for his previous actions, that's probably why he is so submissive to you.