What would u do if u started dating someone, fell in love with them, then after a couple of months of dating they got fat, unfit & unattractive to u?

But u still love them, just no longer find them physically attractive, therefore leading to u not wanting to have sex with them and when u do u don't enjoy it cos they don't turn u on anymore. They get tired too easily during sex. But in the beginning u found them sexy and attractive, they were good in bed and fit.

Most Helpful Guy

• So first I'd call you shallow.

• That makes no sense when sexual attraction is a physical reaction not a conscious decision. So explain what you mean?

• You obviously don't know what the definition of shallow is. I don't see how sexual attraction has anything to do with being shallow.

• Well actually, your statements are, over and over, the definition of being shallow. And from what I see on this stream, I am not the only one that thinks so.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's very shallow to think that way. If you love someone, you love them unconditionally. BUT if you'd like to be supportive and help them, you've got to dgo it with them. But them running shoes or cook them healthier meals and eat with them. Then go running together or the gym together. Do it as part of a team and say 'we' should get fitter, not 'you' are fat because this person will already be struggling, you have help them not hinder them.

What Guys Said 7

• Dear Santa.
    This year I am giving my significant other some new running shoes, a couple of weights, a book on diet and exercise, a gym card membership for us both and then I will be an adult and tell him or her that I think it is time we got in shape again or he/she is getting a spanking for Christmas instead of all that yummy food.

• This sounds a marriage but it's extended in time 😂. I would just tell her upfront that I like her better before she gained the weight. I would never allow the situation to get to this point, but if it were to happen then I would tell her how it is. If she doesn't lose some weight then I would find another chick.

• Why have they gained weight?
    What are the issues here?
    What can I do to help?
    Would I still love them?
    Absolutely, but they deserve help to get back into shape, and from a self centered standpoint, I'd obviously appreciate it as well.
    However, I don't see someone sliding into unfitness and unattractivness over a short period of time without some kind of negative effect on their personality.

• Sigh. I'm sorry lady. Right now, you sound shallow. Making love isn't the same as being in love.

• So you would date someone you had to force yourself to have sex with?

• Well that's how it is. So would you? Obviously not if you think it's weird.

• Ok ok. Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sure you're quite annoyed by your significant other lazing around. But you said 'force'. So I was just wondering. Ah, nothing...

• I believe that both sides should strive to look attractive. No one wants this problem so I personally wouldn't date them anymore if they started to "let themselves go"because looks are a big thing not the biggest but a big thing

• Id leave them

• Dump them... no sexual attraction in a relationship equals no future for the relationship

What Girls Said 1

• Encourage them to be healthier. If they cook or you cook, encourage healthy meals and exercise... People often get discouraged bout weight issues and seek a quick benefit, fitness takes time and effort.
    Encourage him to take a walk with you.