Is your phone number really personal?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to hand it out like a pamphlet yeah?

What Girls Said 10

• I'm more likely to give you my kik or nextplus number than I am to give you my phone number. I think my phone number is just a little more intimate than my kik (which only strangers communicate with me on) or my nextplus (which my family and friends use to talk to me sometimes, and I'll occasionally give out to a very rare few people I meet online).

• I hardly ever give out my phone number. Too many weird people.

Someone took my business card at a networking event and thought I was giving it to them flirtatiously. Uh, no. I just want a job.

• No you can't have my number!

• Yeah I don't just give it to anyone. It may not be like my social security number or I'D or anything like that but it's still personal. And no one on this site has it. Not even everyone I know has it. There's even some people that I do know that I wouldn't give it to

• I'm more open to email. Takes more effort.

• Yes, my phone number is the last thing I would give out. But, somehow my current boyfriend got it from me the first time we met.

• Yes it is! i only gave my number to one person on the site.

• I had to change my number because my asshole friends posted it on Craigslist

• I would never put it on the Internet.

• Yes, and I hate it when people give my number to randos.

What Guys Said 10

• Only a couple of people on here have my number, and I have theirs.

• It is, I don't want to be bothered by anyone not extremely close to me. Even casual friends/ acquaintances I'd rather give them my snapchat or something than my number.

• Yeah, I don't usually give online friends my phone number unless I'm really close to them. Because I don't feel like facetiming and Tallinn on the phone with them lol

• Yep.
    It's for special people. 😉

• Yes so private even I'm not sure what it is.

(Well I never phone myself)

• yes, only giving it to people I know I can trust

• Yeah, a girl has to work for it she can't just go grabbin' for it!! hhahah

• Nobody wants to call me anyway.

• Very. I'd never put it anywhere on the web.

• I LIKE TACOS DUDE, HOLY SHIT LIKE OH MY GOD I LOVE TACOS. I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!