Asking a girl where I went wrong?

This girl that I've been on a couple dates with I don't think it's going to go any further and I think she is just going to friend zone me. But I was wondering if I could ask her what I did wrong so I could improve my game when I ask another girl out.

1) Do you think she'll give me a real answer?

2) Or should I not ask her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should ask, there's no harm into doing it and it would always improve you by knowing what you might have done wrong

• Yeah that's what I'm hoping for. If I made a mistake somewhere with her and if she tells me then I will know not to make the same mistake with the next girl.

• Exactly. Good luck.

What Girls Said 1

• Just don't ask.

What Guys Said 3

• No, for the most part, girls are NOT honest about it. I'm sure she'll say something like "You're a great guy, but just not my type" or something similar. And sometimes, they don't lie but they themselves don't know what went wrong. Girls are really weird like this. It just has to 'click' with them.

Asking her the reason wouldn't serve any purpose, On the contrary, it might just confuse you. So just assume that this wasn't meant to be, and move on to the next girl.

• By all means go ahead. Not like you have much to lose anyway.

• She'll tell you- "You're a really sweet guy, but I just don't feel that way about you."
    Trust me. This is exactly what you'll listen