Advice on how I should make it clear to a girl what I want?

Ok, so I'm basically a 22 year old guy, and I've never had a girlfriend. I'm a very busy, got too much going on with my life and graduate school and the last thing I need right now is a longterm relationship. But at the same time I dont want to end up 30 years old with zero dating experience. So basically my question is when I meet girls how do I make it clear from the start that I'm dating her just for the sake of gaining experience and having fun? That the relationship will only last a few weeks and it will never get to the point where I meet here family and relatives?

I suppose another approach would be to just break it off whenever its time but I dont think it would be easy for me to go about with the actual break up. It would be ideal if she knew from the start where this was heading so that when we drifted apart a short time later it wouldn't be a surprise for her.

And by the way, I'm not referring to hookups. I want to actualy go on dates and talk to girls, just again, I dont want it to turn into something serious.

So how does on go about it, whats the approach?

What Girls Said 1

• You're better off with hookups.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes the first read is a rough one, but once u get the hang of the nadsat language it's great. There's a nadsat dictionary in the back of the book so I would recommend studying that a bit before your first read. It's one of those books that gets better each time you read it.