IM STILL INLOVE WITH MY EX BOYFRIEND BUT IM SEEING IN THE HOILDAYS, I ALSO DO STILL WANNA BE FRIENDS THOUGH, WHAT DO I DO?

Okay, this guy? he's my absolute weakness...
He makes me crumble and , our break up went as follows:
He broke up with me on a comments over instagram, he's an asshole.
But i fell inlove with him.
He says that he made a mistake and that he misses me, but what do i do? I told him no, he can't just come back in to my life and just use me again. and then he said whatever guy get me will be a lucky guy. and then he neve spoke to me since, even aafter i tried being friends.
Truth is, he's an amazing person. he's kind, genuine , sweet, hot and reallyyyy funny lol.
But thats only how he was when we were a couple.
Now he doesn't reply to any of my texts.
I don't have a phone right now, only getting one in 2 years (it got confiscated due to my studies).
He is perusing his dream of becoming a rugby player in a different province.
he's coming back home for the holidays, but... i want to meet up. just be friends so i can stop obsessing over him...

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't be friends if you still have feelings for him, that's only going to hurt you and make things more complicated if anything. It may be best to let it go and try being friends after you move on.

• but, that's the thing... I can't.. its been 1 year and I've blocked and unblocked like 8 times this past year, I just can't let him go... How do I let him go?

• Have you completely cut off all contact or tried immersing yourself in other things so you don't think of him?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1