Would you date her?

Okay, so suppose this girl is interested in you. She:

Has a unibrow, braces, moustache, mullet-looking haircut, no friends, is OBSESSED with ballet, spits when she talks, has a weird laugh, no fashion sense (wears pink turtle-necks with no sleeves, and the same pair of jeans over and over and over), is rude and p*ssy all the time. She repeatedly freaks out, and is VERY clingy. Her parents are creepy, she brags about her marks in school, thinks anything below an 80% is a failure, and has literally lost ALL of her friends in the last two months.

Just wondering, would you date her?

• Yes.
  • Depends
  • NO!
Be honest!
Just to clarify, she thinks she has friends. People talk to her out of pity, and talk about her behind her back. She can be really nice at times, but generally freaks out over nothing.
Nope, she's not fictitious. She was my best friend for a number of years, but I've recently stopped talking to her. I was honestly the only real friend she had. However, due to the fact that she's too clingy and rude, I've stopped talking to her.
And yes, she does have a boyfriend. Which confuses me. A lot.
They broke up on the Friday before valentines day. Haha

also, please don't vote or leave answers, the question isn't relevant anymore. It's just spamming my email. Thanks! =)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• Does she have paint covered overalls? Cause then I would ask where can I stalk her...

(sigh)sorry, I'm incapable of being serious... :(

• Hahah that's okay, I have the same problem. =)

• Tryin to fit in? Is that what you call t? Agreeing with or relating to someone is tryin to

fit in? Are you crazy?

• Lol I'm totally confused why this thses are even comments on my answer...

• What did she do to you that has motivated you toy invest your time and effort in running her down like this?

• That is basically a giant list of complete turnoffs, id be nice to her but if she's p*ssy towards me then its like f*** you too then, when she spits that's disgusting I can't stand anyone who spits, unibrow why doesn't she shave it,same with moustache I meen I shave why doesn't she braces can be taken off in years, clothes can be bought,but she doesn't even make up for it in personality I meen that's a person who is horrible in everyway and doesn't even strive to be better, so would I date her? Hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll NNNOOOOOOOOO!, brutally honest but true for 99.9% of all guys

P.s were you trying to create the worst person possible on the attraction meter on a scale from 1 -10 that's a negative 16

• With everything on that list? Sorry, no.

When you were best freinds, did you try to help her?

• Yes, I did. She didn't want help.

• Ego boosting question?

I presume you have no boyfriend?

cmon people, real questions :)

• No.

Are you this girl?

• Hahaha no! It's someone I know from school.

• Shes probably not the girl bur she's probably competing with this girl for a guy

so she listed every bad thing about the girl

• Haha competing for a zit-faced grade tenner. I don't think so.

• no

moustache is a deal breaker

• I'd be nice to her, but unfourtanetly I wouldn't date her cause it sounds like she would be akward in the relationship. But I wouldn't judge her on all those things. The moustache would be hella weird though hahaha!

• f*** no. she sounds horrid in every way. why would you ask that, better yet why would you put that terrible picture in our minds! I think I'm going to vomit now thanks! haha

• No.

• might not/will not be dating her, but be friends wif her.and while we are friends, I'll tell her to stop spitting and get rid of those moustache

• I can't stand people who brag about their grades, f*** no

• no chance sorry

• HELL NO!

• My answer is a simple no.

• f*** no

• There are some hate filled and spiteful words in this little description. Unless she really wronged you, which doesn't seem to be the case, I'd say you need to get over yourself and stop being so fickle. She was your friend but because she did things that bothered you, your high and almighty self cast her aside. If she is the type of person that you claim she is, and has very little friends,. I have a hunch that the manner with which you are handling this is hurting her immensely. But who cares? She's rude and clingy.

To your answer...Based on your description, I would say that she didn't fit the type of girl that I was looking for. I'd be a gentlemen to her, but I wouldn't date her.

• So if she waxes the uni brow and the mustache, removes braces. Maybe...

What Girls Said 23

• ok, I'm not commenting on the thread anymore, it's ridiculous.

point is, you asked this question because you don't like her and she has a good looking boyfriend, which makes you jealous. if no one likes her, then how is it he does, right?

because you've painted a very biased picture. she clearly isn't that horrible. we've all been to high school and know how exaggerated these things can get. when you dislike someone, you not only see all the bad stuff and none of the good, but you see the bad amplified.

stop wondering why she has someone who likes her. for everyone there is someone.

• Haha I touched a nerve. jeez, relax.

like I said, I don't care at all whether you are friends with her or not.

but her being rude is justified by other being rude to her. you just perceived me as being rude to you (which by the way was not my intention, but hey, whatever), and you answered rudely back.

and it's clear towards the end you were affected by the opinions of others and she noticed it, plus I'm sure the stress of everyone else hating on her didn't help, so yes, I'm sure she freaked

• Yes, it did correct it to be that. If you spell something wrong for a long time, it auto-saves it. You would know this if you had one. And I do have a boyfriend, thanks very much. Also,You called me a kid, which implies that you're older than me. Which would be a legal adult. Hello. Stop being a troll and get a life.

• Hey jerk, define trolling...... You need to grow the f*** up.. I'm reporting you.. and I hope you get thrown off this site.. You 12 year old.. You can't bare to hear the truth... Go spend time with your boyfriend then, luv... and stop bitchin' bout this girl about somethin probably stupid.. who you obviouslyyyyyyy "don't care about"

• wow that's really mean. so you're just dissing her basically? I wish people would stop wishing ill will to others and putting others down. she's got a unibrow...so what? isn't judging her based on looks being way shallow? people who judge her for her looks seem very conceited. why doesn't any one be friends with her and help her out instead of dissing her? and laughing at people who broke up, wow , that's really mean and cruel. being nicer isn't too hard unless you're uglier inside.

doesn't matter what you look like on the outside but if you're just an asshole inside and put others down, that ain't nice.

• AGREED!!! I think annon writer is trying to make herself feel pretty inside and out. At least she's going somewhere in life. I get sh*tty about my grades. I have to get a B or above. People actually want a future around here, in this world. Get off her jock and do you. Stop worrying about other people. PS. Friends ain't sh*t because bitchesz like you.

• You are not very compassionate. You might want to work on that. Karma is a bitch.

• Yes, karma is a bitch. And so is she. Karma, hence this question is posted.

• don't take this the wrong way but grow up. just because you don't like her doesn't mean other people won't.

i'm sure she has redeeming traits and I see you've listed none of them. she could save puppies or fight fires in her free time.

if you were ever her best friend and ever really cared about her you wouldn't now turn around and say these terrible things about her.

• i am confused, are you this girl and what is the point to this question?

UNLESS you are describing someone you know who happens to have a boyfriend and you are baffled by this because you don't much like her, and you've listed all the things about her you're sure everyone would find completely repulsive, but of course, you must be exaggerating because obviously she can't be that repulsive, or she WOULDNT have the bf...

what I don't understand this is:

-unibrow is so easily fixed

-braces: well, lots of people have braces, and they will come off eventually and then you'll have nice teeth. I don't see the big deal. lots of people with bfs/gfs have braces..

-moustache... uh well, I don't really know how you get rid of that. I would definitely not shave it or pluck it, so perhaps wax or bleach? :S

-mullet-looking haircut. well, I've seen people with much worse hair have bfs/gfs...

-no friends. so this ISNT you because you say she has no friends but thinks she does but it's only because people pity her, so if it WAS you, you wouldn't know that. maybe the people around her are just bitches. besides, I would think someone would go out with someone else not because of their friends, or lack-there-of, but because they like THEM.

-what's wrong with being obsessed with ballet? she has a dream. it's better than being obsessed with justin timberlake or being prom queen...

-spits when she talks.. ew. also, she could work on that. perhaps someone should tell her. it would be mean, but then she would feel embarrassed, self-conscious, and would take active steps to avoid it

-lots of people have weird laughs. if you condemn people for laughing, then you're condemning them for showing happiness?

-what's wrong with a pink turtleneck with no sleeves? idk. I don't wear pink, and I hate turtlenecks, but whatever. have you seen what skanky stuff people your age are wearing these days? the jeans thing... wait until you're in college and have 5min till class and you've had several all-nighters the same week. who the hell cares what jeans they wear for an hour of class? I get up, I throw on the jeans, I go, I come back, I go back to bed and sleep another 2 hrs.

on the other hand... she isn't in college. and you guys are in high school. and wearing anything you wore at the start of the week at any point the rest of the week is a big no-no. idk, tell her to change her jeans. who the hell cares

-rude and p*ssy. oh no. that's like.. every teenager. besides, I know plenty of bitches with bfs. next.

-clingy and freaks out a lot. plenty of teenage girls. also, plenty such people have bfs. next.

-her parents are creepy. ya, so? you're not dating her parents.

-ok, when I was in high school, anything below an 85% was a fail. I'm sorry, but if you condemn someone for being intelligent, then you have totally lost my respect. how about you get some 80s once in a while instead of asking these questions on GaG?

overall, wouldn't date her.

• She sounds fictitious. but utterly repulsive fictitious. who the hell would after what you just described?

• soo I was right. it's someone you know and who has a boyfriend, and you don't like her, so you've listed all the things about her you don't like, and you're confused as to why she has a boyfriend.

next question: is he at least semi-good-looking, because then this question would make even more sense.

stop being jealous. and obviously you weren't a very good friend. so let it go. no one is forcing you to be friends with her, but I bet you and the rest of your friends don't make life very easy on her. so just leave her alone.

• Youre part right. And yes, he's semi-good looking. And he could probably do soo much better. And as for me leaving her alone, I do. And so do all of my friends. However, Some people openly make fun of her, and she just doesn't get it. Also, all the guys make fun of her, but she thinks they're joking. They think she's a freak because she gets all weird when they tease her and tries to throw desks and chairs at them, or hits them in the arm. She thinks it's funny, but it's just wierd. I

• And expect real answers.

good lord, this is an essay. if only I could write like this for class...

• The question was biased. That's true. But you can't justify being rude because other people are rude when it has nothing to do with the situation. I'd be nice to her, and she d freak over nothing.

I'm done. I can justify not being friends with her, and I'm happy to not be talking to her. Also, I will ask biased questions if I so choose to do so. If you don't like it, don't answer. Thanks.

• Haha well, if she has a boyfriend, there must be something you're not seeing in her. Haha sounds like the bitch dating my ex boyfriend, sometimes ugly girls get really lucky. That makes me curious, what's the Boyfriend like?

• I don't know him very well. He seems really nice though. But he's really quiet. And he's really flirty and giggily. Also, he's kinda nerdy and has glasses, haha

• She probably wears the pants in the relationship and he's too scared to say anything,LOL. Have you ever seen Norbit? maybe it's something like that. LOL

• Did you describe yourself?

I doubt anyone would date her as she is right now, but all those things you listed are things that can be changed and made better

• No

• Why are you so conscious of her?...sounds like you are envious of her...Not a good look hun.

• I'm not envious in any way. Thanks though.

• No I wouldn't not because of the way she looks but but the way she acts. I know a girl kinda like that her boyfriend is a sweet heart and she is always bitching at him. I think he stays because he is afraid of her family.

• No.. sounds more like a charity case than anything..

• omg I don't think that I could even be related to her...lol

• why would ANY guy date this chick?

• " Tryin to fit in? Is that what you call t? Agreeing with or relating to someone is tryin to

fit in? Are you crazy? " Yes actually, they are . :-)

( Trying to relate to people & get along & be a decent person... Getting along with others.. NOthing wrong with that. :-)

You sound VERY HOSTILE.

• like if I was a guy id think about it cause it takes a lot of guts to not care how you look... unibrow and all...how simple would it be to pluck it? she may be just brave and wants people to accept her the way she is...

its differnt to you cause you actually know her and dislike her...so of course youd be saying all that negative stuff..im sure she had somethnig good about her... there must be a reason, she did have a bf

no ones perfect :( I'm no where close :( but I still get compliments like OMGG YOUR SOO CUTEEE

its only your perspective you see what you want to see

shouldnt have left her... compared to her, you had way more friends...would it really matter if you didn't leave her... lonely people live a sad life :( and you wonder why she brags and complain all the time...maybe it was cause she had no one to talk to all those

maybe he went out with her cause he felt bad and wanted to get laid lolol

• You think she's bad? You seem worse for posting this. It doesn't matter how many times she screwed you over or whatever happened between you guys, just posting someone's faults is plain wrong.

• You're a lousy person.. If you were ever a real friend you wouldn't f***in' put this on the internet.. and talk about her like that.. obv she has problems.. who are you to judge? UR the loser, not her

• That's just it, she did something to me, and so I can do whatever the f*** I want. I know everyhing about her, so I can judge her if I want to. EVeryone has problems. Usually theyre more serious than not knowing how to wax an eyebrow, or talk to people. I'm not her friend anymore, and I reuse to be. It's anonymous, and she will never even know it's here if you don't like it, don't read it. Also. I don't care what you reply to this, I won't be responding. Thanks.

• Don't respond... How old are you 12? ahha You need to figure out what a real friend is.. and to be honest I hope something comes back to bite you in the ass.... Wheter she knows it or not.. Its the principle of it.. You don't do that to friends.. And you don't use peoples secrets and things they've trusted you with to hurt them.. No matter what she did to u.. Ur sinking way below her level.. and no obviously you don't know peoples problems.. not being able to wax an eyebrow.. that's not a problem

• Anyone can learn to wax an eyebrow.. Some people have mental, emotional or physical problems. Would you write up this crap about someone with full-on-physical-disabilities? no? Well that's a problem... Well then don't write about someone who COULD have emotional or mental problems.... and if they don't.. Dyou really want to make her have one? Every one of ye needs to pull it together and stop bein' so materialistic. She could be a nice girl underneathe. You don't give her a chance.

• What's wrong with you? You're a horrible person to write about her and ask something so mean.

Why would you even bother asking this question, it won't help you in any way. It's like when you learn that the earth goes around the sun. It's interesting but how would it help you? Grow up.

But I'm hear to answer a question, and honestly I'd say no. I'd try being nice to her, but if she was really horrible I would be mean to her as well.

And if she really did something bad to you, then I take back everything I said before.

• No.

• You're seeing only the negative things about her. Not the positive.

• I'm confused...are you just trying to slam some girl that you don't like, by making her sound bad and getting guys to label her undateable? If so, you need to be a nicer person. We all have people we don't like. Deal with it.

• Why are you asking this question? Who would honestly say they would want to date her? You are painting a picture of an unattractive girl who isn't even trying (it doesn't take much to fix a unibrow and a mustache) and apparently has no social skills. Luckily you are under 18 so she has a ways to go before she is prounounced undateable for a lifetime. Lots of girls and guys are not at their best in their teens and then they blossom later. And, hey, she may not even want to date right now.

• I was wondering the same thing. I don't understand what the point of this questions is really, because I am sure the asker already knows the answer. I also agree with everything else you said. What someone looked like when they were a kid can be and normally is a lot different from what they look like as an adult.

• Sounds like she has an ax to grind or this is totally made up.