Did he just reject me?

I was texting with this guy and he was like what are you doing, im checking videos on youtube, and i was like, omg im doing the same too, how much fun:) and he was ''haha no don't think so''... did he mean... we are NOT the same and he doesn't like me or did he mean he doesn't think its much fun?

Most Helpful Guy

• He didn't think it was all that much fun. He may have been looking at the videos to fight off boredom

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion he was probably looking at porn so when you said same he's thinking "haha no cause I"m looking at porn." thats just what I think

What Guys Said 1

• He is just saying you're watching different things. No need to get your panties in a bundle. He is probably watching something that'd get a reaction from you.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was watching something dirty on youtube and meant I don't think we are watching the same thing... eh i took a guess :)