I know there are good guys our there but where do I I find them?

Inb4 someone says the friend zone

I have met guys who appeared to be gentleman but after I talked to these guys they start to reveal their true colors

Most Helpful Guy

• Same place you'd tell a guy where hehe'dd find all the good girls.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• It's a tough question to answer.

• I don't know. I also wonder where all the nice girls are. I think that the friend zone answer is true. Since from my experience the girls who make the best girlfriends are the ones you can be friends with first and go from there. I assume it would be the same as with guys. Just have to keep looking and meeting new people I guess. I mean the entire world can't be full of idiots and assholes right... even though it seems like it.

• They're shy... lol

• Everywhere really. I'm a good guy, see that was quite easy. Right off the bat you found a good guy (decent guy)

• Look to your male friends or go to more quiet locations. You can still find good guys in places like bars or clubs but the chances of that happening are slim.

• A lot are on the shyer side and don't frequent social gathering places.

• Good people are hard to find in general. Be a good person, see the good in people, and make him work for sex. And by work I mean months. And don't give into a mans pressure.

• I'm interested to hear more about what you mean by this? Don't give in to a mans pressure? :))

• @MistiGal old people always think they're wiser. It's safer to say as you get older you get more desperate.

• Haha... You are funny... No really.. We just don't put up with the crap... Remember your words in 20 years... Id like to hear your opinion when you are 44 and young man at that time it is still a young age... but yes there are good people around... anywhere...

• Volunteer organizations? Conventions about things you enjoy?

• Yes I go to conventions that I like

• I don't see how volunteering would help because I did that

• There are probably guys there that are thinking just like you are. They also are willing to help people along the way. That sounds like a pretty good guy to me.

• impossible you will never find one. everyone has different personalities

• You always meet the best people when you are not looking.

Your time will come

• Check your friend zone

• Same problem with women! They appear to be all cool, but then they reveal that they're a superficial sperm-jacking gold digger caked in makeup and lies!

What Girls Said 2

• Outside in a jungle! haha

• Set high standards (not saying you dont) but trust me.. it works