IF HE LIKES ME WHY WON'T HE ASK ME OUT ALREADY?

People tell me he likes me but he has never made an effort to ask me out or anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you ask him out?

• i would but if he really did like me wouldn't he have asked me out by now?

• If he says he doesn't feel the same it will be awkward every time I see him

• That will pass.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he's not sure that you like him back. You can always ask him out yourself.

• I have basically done everything to show interest besides saying "i like you" bc what if i scare him away? I've asked guys myself before but it was different then bc i had that vibe that they would say yes.

• Like no other girls are interested in him anyway

• If he doesn't think you're interested, he wouldn't hang around.

What Guys Said 3

• Boohoo, why don't you make the effort yourself?

• Well geez, just because he likes me doesn't mean he will say yes if i ask. Im used to starting these things but it's different this time.

• And similarly, he doesn't know that you won't say no if you ask. Maybe he's used to being initiator under different circumstances also.

• He's nervous, he probably is afraid of being rejected by you, and ruin your friendship (I'm guessing), and if you like him just ask him out

• I would but the thing is what if he rejects me? Ik ik but what if for some reason it happens regardless of how he feels about me.

• Wait sorry I'm lost, what do you mean by "or guy"

• I meant to say Girl or Guy, I am Bi

• Scared of rejection?

• True, i've heard that if a guy really does like a girl that nothing will stop him from making her his. Is this false?

• I thought thats what you meant bc you said you would be more confident asking out an ugly girl instead of a prettier one.

• There are many factors, attractiveness is one of them. As you know people feel less confident on some days and more confident on others.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know! MAYBE HE IS JUST SHY!

• What is your point?

• You don't have to ask him out in a direct way, just hang out more one on one and if you both like each other something will just happen. Act like all your attention is on him.