How many times have you been rejected or rejected someone during 2015🚫💜💜?

as it says gagers?

Updates:
🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎉🎊🎊🎊

0|0
34|32

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been rejected once and a half haha and I've rejected few guys, more than 20 less than 30 I think lol

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• How many times I have been rejected: 0 <---I didn't approach any girl.
    How many times I rejected: 2.

I don't know if I should call it rejection but, I've had 2 girls that I'm 101% sure they had crushes on me. They did that whole smile, look, give subtle hints business... etc But, I never acted on it and both of them knew that I've noticed they know their messages were delivered but I'm sorry, if you don't have the guts to approach me, I doubt I'll do anything. The second girl went out and took my phone number from a friend of mine so, we'll see how that one goes... LOL.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• I've been rejected once. And I've rejected I think like 20 or so? I'm a bartender, so don't think much of that lol

0|2
    0|0
  • This year I didn't ask anyone out. Well, my friend who is bi curious... We have a thing, but she didn't want to be my girlfriend. We're friends with benefits.

I rejected lot of guys online but in person like 6 or 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼 Zero, basically because I never asked out anyone! The only time I said I like you first, it was mutual (like 2 months ago) so phew! 😀

0|1
    0|0
  • I got rejected by 6 times this year. Yay. That includes non romantic rejections too.

1|1
    0|0
  • Umm, I haven't been rejected, but I haven't asked anyone out. I've rejected one person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rejected once, didn't reject anyone :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Who would reject you they must be partially blind

• Well apparently I'm "too tall" :P

• 3 times been rejected
    rejected 1

1|1
    0|0
  • *sigh*

Two times rejected this year. They both left scars. I haven't rejected anyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Rejected 6. Rejected by... kinda one?

0|1
    0|0
  • Been rejected once.
    Done the rejecting over 50 times. (Mostly nights out or Facebook weirdos)

0|1
    0|0
  • Rejected: none.
    Rejected someone: once.

1|0
    0|0
  • Been rejected 3-4 times. I have rejected people who are old enough to be my father, or ask for nudes/ start talking about how big their penis is.

There are some weird people where I live.

0|1
    0|0
  • Are we talking about face to face or online?

0|0
    0|0
  • I been rejected all the time! Throw left and right!

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero I think

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been stuck on the same person since 2013 and he lost feelings for me so id say once

0|1
    0|0
    • i rejected at least 10 guys including him (long story lol)

• i rejected the guys because i loved and respected him so i didn't bother with other guys but i ended up leaving him too cause he was playing mind games with me he was confused to whether he wanted to be with me or not

• Been rejected 0 because I don't approach but I rejected around I don't know how to tell. It's countless :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember.. 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once? If you count just not talking to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Once! I still really love him! 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected Noone
    But I've been rejected three times

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected 5 and have been rejected by 0 because I'm not looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero.
    ////

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been rejected but rejected one person

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 times in total. in my whole lifetime.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was rejected once
    I don't think I've rejected anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. Then again I've never tried asking anyone out hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't recall being rejected but I unfortunately have rejected a few. Maybe 4 guys this year.

0|1
    0|0
  • I got reject millions of times don't me if it pertains to lack of beauty.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh you can't be that bad

• @Joeman1252 Thank you! I am learning to be humble. By the way, my mom tells me that I very good-looking, but where? I sometimes have a love-hate relationship with my body. It is like I was pretty last week. This week I am not. By next week, I am going to be pretty next week.

• I haven't even went anywhere this year for the chance to be rejected, really! 😰

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 31

• Zero times. But then, I have a gentle wife, a real angel:
    http://i61.tinypic.com/2a8j8nr.jpg

:)

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't really count cause numbers were far too large and they were frequent to.

Probably got rejected a loottt, but i also got em a loottttt. Mainly because I shoot at nearly every single female i find attractive 😂😂😂

I've been told that To become a master of this game, you're gonna have to get countless amounts of bat and rejection 😂 thing is to keep trying and improving. I remember i've gotten to a point where rejection was something so small and insignificant like it was getting some dirt on your shoes while walking in mud.

Getting means like you're at the peak of your confidence levels. You can basically do anything (as long as you don't get arrested).

I think i may have sub-consciously rejected quite a lot, but consciously i think it should be a zero... cause i don't like being an overly dick person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't count them but where a lot, all of them by my now ex girlfriend. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I have rejected several and only been rejected once this year but it was 'cause she was married so it was k.

0|1
    0|0
  • This year I've asked out only one girl, and unfortunately she was already taken.
    I do not know if the fact that she has a boyfriend can be considered as a rejection lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I was rejected by one woman in 2015. We were chatting each other up for a bit and it turned out she was gay. It was actually hilarious in hindsight and I should've seen the signs. She would always talk about her "friend" and funny and interesting things her "friend" said until she finally felt comfortable enough to tell me she's gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been rejected nor have I rejected a girl, then again I've never asked a girl out and never will

0|1
    0|0
  • ha my score is 0 out of 0... yup didn't even try

0|1
    0|0
  • non not looking. rejected maybe 5

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been rejected 0 times and not outright rejected any women but not asked out some women who i can tell thought i was going to. i was just being friendly i didn't want to get to know you or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of the two times I made an attempt at girls this year, I was rejected two times.

0|0
    0|0
    • Keep trying

• Show All
    • @nileve lol I'm not good looking enough to be chased.

• looks has nothing to do with being chased
      yes we all are attracted to looks but it's not looks that makes one chase

• I have rejected two and not been rejected because I haven't made a move on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've rejected one person, possibly soon another one cause this women wants me but I don't really feel it with her. And I think I've been rejected 6 times, 7 if you include one chick that postponed a date and never responded to me again :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Rejected by: 7
    Turned down: 0

I never get approached..

0|0
    0|0
  • Been rejected=4 times
    Did the rejection=3 time
    It feels worse to do the rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never approached someone in such a way that I would be rejected. Because I'm a complete coward ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Didn't reject anyone either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been rejected yet. (Not that I've been asking)
    Rejected two advances.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been rejected or rejected anyone this year. 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • None, Never confessed in 2015.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero for both. Way too shy, and no girl I've ever met seemed just my type anyways...

0|0
    0|0
  • one time haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Been rejected 0 times and I've rejected 0 times.

I've never asked a girl out my entire life, but soon that might change... i hope

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 i never asked anyone out in 2015, i asked two girls out last year and got rejected by both lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • None and none

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been asked and I haven't asked anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never kept the count of either of it

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even try to talk to bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice. One doesn't count I guess, she's a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do online connections count?

Hundreds.

In real life?

Also hundreds.

Rejections I mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys