How can I get rid of her?

Hello, I've asked out a girl lately and she told me that she has a boyfriend.

I felt like we clicked and everything, but I'm trying to move on because I do not want to be a "home wrecker". Thus, I'm trying to talk to her via text messages in a friendly way more than a romantic one.

However, my romantic feelings for her are still there and this really annoys me. I want to move on as fast as possible. I'd really appreciate your help, thank you.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her that you don't want to talk to her anymore. Also, start dating other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll try to follow your advice, but it is indeed really hard to stop talking to her. As for dating other girls, as being someone picky I'm gonna have a hard time before dating anyone lol.

• Why is it hard?

• It is hard because my heart is fully attached to this person, and it will really hurts if I tell her something like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• ... well you could stop contacting her for one...

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I used to text her from times to times. However, now she is the one engaging the conversation, and I surely want to answer.

• Then don't. Excuse yourself, just tell her that you'd prefer to not contact her anymore and then stop. Dude, for your own sake, just stop.

• Ok thank you, I'll try to do so. Unfortunately, my desires are so intense that they tend to prevent me from taking some distance with her.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!