Why are you single?

HAve you ever had a bf/gf? How long did the relationship last?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had one boyfriend and our relationship lasted 3 days.

I broke up with him, because I didn't want a boyfriend. I am 15. What is a boyfriend going to do for me? I've always turned down guys that asked me out because, I just don't see the point of it at my age. Also, I absolutely can't stand teens my age. They are so ignorant towards everything and annoy me.

2|1
    0|0
    • Are you really 15?

• A 3 day relationship? LOL.

"I absolutely can't stand teens my age. They are so ignorant towards everything and annoy me. " I can kind of relate to that except that I'm not a teen anymore, but I know what you mean, I was a teen before too.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm single because I'm some what a loner, I don't enjoy partying, nor large gatherings, so I don't really meet people.

When I do meet new people they are quite drawn to me so I'm not concerned about it.

There have been a number of girls who liked me, but in my shyness I didn't reciprocate their admiration. I've never had a proper girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Because I don't leave my house!

1|0
    0|0
  • Because the for once that I like a guy and he likes me back, he has to be living so far away lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because he'd eat me *hides*

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I want to be single, it's that simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single because alone foreverzzzz
    (okay i had one and it lasted a couple months)

1|0
    0|0
  • The longest was a year... I'm still single cause I guess I'm not ready to commit yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single because people lately don't want a serious relationship. I want something that will go beyond just one date & most guys don't want that. I'll be single until I find somebody who wants something real & won't make me look stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single and have never been in a relationship 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single because, I recently broke up with my first boyfriend. I transferred schools and I have TOO many temptaions that I've already fell into. I realized that I don't want to be in a relationship right now I have too many options and I want to keep them open

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Probably because I don't get out much. I was seeing this girl about 5 years ago but it didn't last very long because of too many problems. Us talking and getting to know each other better lasted a lot longer than us being in a relationship. It probably lasted about a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you single?

Why do people like Obama ever get elected as president?

Why do people like living in Big cities?

0|0
    0|0
  • Had a girlfriend for 6 months, broke up 5 weeks ago, got over it in 10 seconds. Reason? Shit did not work.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have had one girlfriend and we were together for 8 months and then split up after she left to go to university hundreds of miles away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I have had a girlfriend before, we lasted a year and a half. I'm single right now because I can't deal with many of these girls my age so, I'm waiting to see how things work with a 30 something years old lady.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I don't need one. I mean, if I was attracted to a girl and she wanted to date me, then I likely would; but I'm focused on my career right now, and I'm still young, there's plenty of time to find a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long enough to know that being single is blissful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Single 4 ever, I've never had a girlfriend. I suck at making friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to anyone. I've never had one

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a girlfriend lasted for almost 2 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Always single. Dated someone for two months if that counts

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single. Girls like me but live too far usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I once thought I found the perfect match, with so many parallels, but they had a mental illness and when I talked with them they were manic, so when they came off that they became infatuated.
    Damn shame, they had a great personality and a great ass.
    Lasted for about a week? Long distance. Webcams 'n shit dawg.
    I already had my first heartbreak when I was 10 and some pedophile on an online video game broke up with me 'n weird shit like that. Damn crazy world we live in!

0|0
    0|0
  • One. probably about two to three weeks

0|0
    0|0