What the hell am i? bi? lesbian? straight?

This is a long one guys hahaha!

basically, i'm 20 and i've only ever had one boyfriend. but i've had "kind of" relationships with others, but i am unable to connect with them on a deeper level and end up pushing them away and taking them back, being hot and cold basically. i have been "texting" a few girls and always hid it because i knew it was more than friends, but I've never done anything with a girl other than kiss. my first kiss was actually with my best friend when i was 13. im talking to this girl at the moment and i think i really like her, and would like her to be my girlfriend. i dont want her to be scared off cause i've never been with a girl and i know the stigma towards straight and bi girls. any ways i can prove myself to her?

What Guys Said 2

• I would say you are still trying to figure it out. The only way to prove if you are bi is to be attracted to both genders. As for proving yourself to her.. I personally can't say anything. Girls will get better and more accurate answers. Anyway, you shouldn't worry about it. Sexuality develops over time.

• You're bi-sexual.

What Girls Said 1

• You're bi-sexual.