Should I tell her I liker her?

I'm a senior in college about to gradaute in about 6 months. I have been wanting to get a girlfriend to at least experience something new in my final year. Suddenly, out of the blue, I run into the most beautiful girl at my university. I decided to pursue her. I found out that she is a freshman. I found out that she has no friends at the university, despite being extremely attractive (trust me, when she's around the university, all the guys just stare). She has friends at home and goes home every weekend. She's extremely reclusive and stays in her dorm all day, but she's not shy. We have hung out a couple times and I found out that we have so many things in common. We constantly talk about video games, anime, etc. And she was in marching band just like me. She says she stays in her dorm all day and wither sleeps or watches videos on her laptop. I've never met a girl I can talk to about these things. It's just unbelieveable how I managed to find a girl like. The best part is that I don't haven't made friends at the university either, so we both only have each other to hang out with.
Now for the obvious part. I'm a senior who's about to graduate and she's a freshman barely beginning her four years at the university. I'm frustrated that I'm in this situation, but I really like this girl. She hasn't mentioned a boyfriend, so I assume she's single. I very well my be the first guy to pursue her because other guys might be intimidated by her beauty. And when you're in marching band, there's no avoiding having feelings for another band member at one point. Anyways, I'm pretty sure she's single at the moment. I just don't have enough time to really get to know her in the short time I have at the university. The university is 6 hours from my hometown, so once I graduate, I'm probably not going anywhere near that area in a while. Ugh, I'm just so confused right now. We've become friends, but we aren't that close. What should I do?

Oh, and there is the time issue. We're friends, but not close friends. I need some time to really get to know her. Then I can ask her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually, I would say to go for it but given that she is a freshman and your about to graduate I would recommend not pursuing it considering distance puts a strain on relationships. Though they may work out the odds are slim yet if you do like her as much as you say you do you could give it a chance and see where it goes.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• tl;dr... you should tell her. regret sucks depending how much you actually like the chick.

• Man up and go for it