GIRLS: IF I REJECTED A GIRL TWICE DO I STILL HAVE ANOTHER SHOT?

Long story short, I was pretty close friends with this girl a while back. She liked me back then, but I was interested in one of her friends since she wasn't that attractive. She asked me out and I turned her down once politely but I kind of lead her back on because I didn't want to lose her as a friend (which I know was pretty heartless). Anyways, shortly afterwards, I started dating another girl and felt really bad for leading her on so I told her the truth and rejected her a second time. I tried to maintain our friendship afterwards but things werent really the same so we didn't talk much after that. Anyways I saw her a few days ago, and she's now a lot more attractive than she used to be (she lost quite a bit of weight and had a complete makeover). I added her on facebook (and she accepted). I'm considering asking her out on a date, but she's a lot more popular now (lots of guys commenting on her photos) and I'm not quite sure if she's forgiven me for rejecting her twice.

Do I still have another shot with her?

0|0
2|0

What Girls Said 2

• No. Leave her alone and let her be with someone who genuinely likes her. If she wasn't good enough for you then she's not good enough for you now.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know she liked me a lot half a year ago though. Do girls change their feelings so quickly?

• I highly doubt you'll get a shot. That ship has sailed most likely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.