Is drawing a portrait of boyfriend weird?

I drew a portrait of my boyfriend. I added some watercolor paint to it too. I decided I wanted to give it to him as a gift for Christmas. I showed two of my friends and they said it looked amazing and I asked if it looked like him or I need more work and they said it looks like him. I like it but I don't know if he will. We've been dating for a month. Should I give it to him?

What Guys Said 2

• ... I dont think its weird but it maybe showing what his aura is to you and why its so attractive to you. And if I got that picture from my girlfriend I'd probably put it somewhere I can see it a lot. Its something he will cheerish forever.

• Should i give him his gift tomorrow (week before Christmas) or Christmas eve? I don't know when. Also, how I should wrap it since it's paper lol.

• just wrap it up and I'm sure he will like it. I mean its hard to hate art especially if its meant as a gift or has good intentions.

• Ohhhh ho ho maannnn, he's going to think that's so wEeEeIiIiRrDdDD, he's going to run out that door faster than you can say "metamorphosis"

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weird. If anything it's a sweet, personal and thoughtful gift that's one of a kind. I'm sure he will be very happy to receive it!

• If anything you could put it in a cute bag or a small box or something. And I would say Christmas Eve.