Guys, Should I Ask Him To Be My Boyfriend?

There's a guy in my history class who've I've had a crush on for a long time. I totally stepped way out of comfort zone on Monday and told him I have a crush on him. His cheeks turned red and he had a big smile on my face and he said "Awe that's cute, I wouldn't have had the guts to say something like that" There was a door that we both had to step trough so he all of a sudden he opened the door for me when I was about to and said me "you first"with a grin on his face. Right after that we had to part ways. The next day, Tuesday. He came into the class, saw me, got a smile on his face and as if I had never told him I had a crush on him he started a conversation with me about how annoying slow walkers in the hallways are. Then today Wednesday, we had an even longer conversation today plus a few other small ones here and there. Sad thing, this week we're working alone in our projects meaning we can't talk a lot. Plus on Tuesday I had seen on Facebook that he had liked a horoscope zodiac thing (he is a libra) it was basically how the zodiac signs are when they have a crush; for me it was that we try to play it cool and for him it was that they don't know if to make a move or just chill. SO I don't know IF I SHOULD COMPLETELY COME OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE AND ASK HIM TO BE MY BOYFRIEND BECAUSE I'M CONFUSED (btw he is a very cute, really really smart guy and shy)

• go for it! ask him to be your boyfriend
    87% (13)
  • don't ask him to be ur boyfriend
    13% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him, I'm sure he would like that.

• Thanks for the MHO :)

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to be your boyfriend so bad.