What does it mean if she asks for water from another dude in my presence?

So we had a class, she and me are close friends and i really like her...
She smiles, laughs, flirts with me too...
But there is one dude infront of him... she completely changes, she doesn't laugh, doesn't smile and only talks about studies and then she excuses herself... to maintain distance from me...
I saw her sitting with that dude too once...
now recently... she came to class.. and sat on her seat... and shouted "hey michael , water"
Although she could have asked for water from me since im her olderst friend in the class, she asked from that dude...
Is she doing this to make me jealous?
Or she wants to indirectly tell me that she and that dude are together and im just a friend for her.

• she doing this to make me jealous
  • Or she wants to indirectly tell me that she and that dude are together and im just a friend for her.

Most Helpful Girl

• She asked for fuckin water.. It doesn't say anything 😒 this is weird, you're reading waaaaay too much into it. She just asked for water. Water dude.

• But im her oldest friend in the class, she could have asked it from me too...
      why from that guy? im her closest and only friend in the class...

• Honestly, from this question, maybe it's because you act strangely.

• They were sitting.. i butted in...
      the guy went back... but the girl did not welcome me smilingly... she seemed a bit awkward... and then she excused herself out of the class like within 3 minutes... i feel insulted...
      and later day she went from her place and sat with that dude for entire 2 hours... when i was still present in the class...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• Woah... now THAT'S complicated...
    umm... does she think it's mutual like close friends? she doesn't laugh or smile around him? At all? Ever? she still talks to you? Does she smile immediately when she talks to you? (if the answers were yes, not so much but sometimes, yes, and yes, then she's probably trying to make you jealous) my guess though... cause this one doesn't make sense lol

• then again she might just be making a new friend

• yeah not something too big, like give a single flower or something along with a cheesy pickup line that'll make her feel happy inside. you should know what makes her happy if you're the closest one.
      another thing is that if you're funny, and can make her laugh, use that. Your greatest asset. I gotta say, funny guys get the props. Make her realize what a guy you can be.

• don't go for the attention, make your presence known, and your absence felt.

What Guys Said 1

• She is thirsty.. Easy that..