Am I being cold with my boyfriend?

I do this things but not with the intention of being cold.
-Never text him first, I prefer to wait 1 or 2 days before text him first.
-After sex I do not like to cuddle so much, just like for 5 minutes.
-Today he send me a loong goodnight text and I just replied with a "goodnight"
-I am not jealous at all.

Please.. tell me truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're definitely cold, you're not showing affection, and it'll harm your relationship.
    I probably would have been out already.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so, usually when people send someone a heart felt message they expect more than a one worded response. You shouldn't have such rules with yourself when communicating with him, after all he's your boyfriend. You should text him whenever you want to and its okay to not like to cuddle after sex not everyone likes to.

What Guys Said 3

• That is cold to me

• I am like you but guy form. You have a problem with showing how you feel, what may be normal for you will look completely different to someone else.
    Seems like you know what you have to do

• Is this during your time of the month?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah sounds like it but thats just how you are! I am more clingly! I love it!

• I am clingly... too the point he can't breath anymore! haha He probably tell me to get the fuck away from him! haha

• Yes a little bit. I think you should tell him you aren't meaning to because I bet he thinks otherwise.