Is it only me or do bigger women prefer skinny men?

I dont know but i am loving the skinny men for some reason like i am pretty big. I just am not attracted to bigger men... Now i see why peoples preferences are the smaller people. cause they are sexy! I am 300+ lbs and believe it or not majority of guys I've been with or slept with are skinny or average sized. Like my recent ex, Who by the way is obsessed with me still but can't be with me cause he was already married (I had no idea) he's really skinny. Probably the skinniest man I've ever been with (Im kinda obsessed with him still too) I mean the scale says im over 300 lbs but everyone says I look like im only 250. I've been trying to lose weight been drinking tons of water and exersizing a lot. But anywho back to my question...

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know but I like bigger women

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer bigger guys. They do not have to be heavier than me- I am a big woman, but I definitely do not prefer skinny men. I want something to hold on to.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Not sure really I've had both but seen bigger girls also with bigger guys, I don't know what most of them prefer though. I'm quite slim/average size

0|0
    0|0
  • People generally like differences when it comes to relationships and sex. Too much of the same becomes a bad thing. Also believe it or not but lots of dudes enjoy sex with bigger women. Its interesting and feels pretty nice from what they say.

Variety is the spice of life... enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to make so many jokes, but i honestly can't tell if you're trolling or actually being serious.

0|0
    0|0
    • you're immature as fuck dude

• Show All
    • its because i look smaller so i dont care

• not to sound mean, but you're 300lbs, how small can you actually look?

• Some say more cushion for the pushin', but I think people try to date up anyways.
    (As a side note, any advice on burning fat?)

0|0
    0|0
  • More often than not girls half my height but twice my weight demand a guy be much taller and fitter than me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!