Would guys act like they could care less to a girl they view as "out of their league"?

As in, if they think a girl is way out of their league but she is showing signs that she is interested, clear signs, would a guy ever try to play games to make himself seem more valuable, and by games I mean playing it cool, acting not interested but then interested, ignoring her one moment and not the next, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• We can't read signs or signals or minds. If you want him speak up

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of them would.

What Guys Said 7

• I wouldn't play games, I'd just avoid her. I don't want a girl who is settling for me because she couldn't get the guys in her own league to commit.

• No, I don't have time for stupid games. But if I thought a woman was out of my league, I wouldn't approach her. I wouldn't feel good enough.

• No I just think she is being friendly because I see her as out of my league

• Geez what a mess if theyre doing this then get rid of them fast

• I think more likely the guy would feel he was being toyed with to feed her ego. There are girls who flirt to get men to pay attention to them and aren't really interested in the men.

• Why bother getting involved? She's likely just seeking attention or has an ulterior motive.

• I'm going to be this guy right now and say "It's could not care less"

Second of all I get shot down by everyone above or below my league so at this point I"m just swinging for the fences.

What Girls Said 0