Movie on the first date?

what type of movie would be great on the first date

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say comedy. You can fill any of those "awkward silence" moments with a funny line from the movie. It'll make you both laugh and then you continue on with the date.

What Guys Said 4

• Any movie. The purpose is to spend time and have fun with each other.

• i agree with him. I'm pretty sure on most of my first dates, I went to go see a comedy. the occasional horror movie isn't too bad of a choice either for first dates.

• hah not a army/war movie that's for sure

• Hahaha defenetly not enless it looks like a good movie and were both intrested in it

• comedy

• Thats what I think would be best

What Girls Said 2

• as long as its not a dear john, or the notebook type of movie.Those come later on. Lol

I think scary movies or comedy would be great! (: Good luck on your date!

• Yea I dought dear john would be a good movie to see on a first date that's why I whent with my girl friends

• Comedy is probably your best bet. If you're both okay with scary movies, horror would be great, too. (Good excuse for you to turn and hide your face on his shoulder if you get scared, you know?) But as long as it's a movie the two of you both want to see, I'd say the genre doesn't matter much.