Girls, Why do some girls think this is ok?

Why do some girls think kicking a guy in the nuts is okay? Do you have any idea how much it hurts? I guess not... why do you do it or maybe even think its funny?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... perhaps it's the well-hidden sadistic nature in some of us, and some find it amusing seeing other people in pain. I think kicking a guy in the nuts in particular though is perhaps not taken as seriously as it should be, I've heard many, many, many guys complain about this, and I think girls doing it and finding it funny perhaps stems from the fact that we don't know what it feels like, and we don't have the same genitals! But generally if a girl does it for no reason AT ALL, other than to have a laugh, well, honestly it sounds a bit (okay very) crazy!

I agree that the only time this is acceptable is in self-defense.

What Girls Said 15

• they are just little girls who look like women, exactly like there are little boys who simply look like men.

• I've never seen a girl do it nor heard any girl personally say it's OK. The ones who do are obviously just childish and need to grow up.

• The only reason I would do that on purpose is if I was being attacked. That's what you're taught in self-defense classes. Are you seeing roving packs of women running around and kicking men in the testicles or something?

• My ex did it to me and its happened to a lot of people i know

• Then you hang out with a bunch of immature children. Time to get new friends.

• I've never seen or heard of anyone actually do that in real life... I assumed it was something only used in self defense or happened on accident. That's messed up if a girl just does that for any other reason. We've all heard how badly it hurts men to the point where men debate whether it parallels birth pain. So many nerve endings!

• I don't know anyone who does that for no reason.

• It is totally not okay at all. Girls would be furious if you punched them in the boob (that would flipping kill) and so we have absolutely no right to kick a guy in the nuts. It's sexual assault.

• Omg that's never ok! Only girls with no hometraining and a lack of knowledge on how bad that could really hurtg and mess a guy up would do that! Probs watch too much tv.

• It's not funny and whomever did it to you recklessly endangered you and you need to stay away from them. If this not self defense on her part then you were the victim of an assault. Not sure what your legal rights are at this point, however.

• I would only do it to a rapist or someone who would attack me as a self defense. Never would I do it just randomly or for a small fight.

Women go through periods, cramps and pregnancy. Yes we know how it feels.

• Yeah it should always be self defense only

• What's her number?

• Hahaha

• Depending on the situation, it is. If I get raped, I will fucking kick a guy in the nuts. It's not nearly as bad as childbirth so.. If it's just for laughs, that's weird and not okay..

• It's not okay!!!

• Eh, yeah. I definitely don't think it's ok... :/

• well, it depends in what kind of situation you do it xD I personally haven't ever kicked a guy in the nuts, but if I'd have a boyfriend and I would see him kissing another girl, I'd probably kick him in the nuts ':D

• Thats still not ok in that situation!

• Noafter we broke up

• ohh okay then thats a stupid reason xD

• I don't understand this either. It's not okay to hit someone in the balls unless it's self defense

• I would only do it in self defense