Name the most romantic thing that has ever happened to you?

most romantic things that have ever happened to me (I'm only 13 so dont judge me!)
-got helped out of the water by my crush
-crush gave me his chair so I wouldn't have to sit on the floor

what are yours? <3 comment below and please keep everything positive! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• ... epic dinner with girl friend and her sister and her mom and my favorite niece I still get made fun of for falling for her moms idea of doing the lame spaghetti trick the one where you end up kissing each other hahahaha. you could see the blood rise to her face lol. It happened like 4 days into dating each other and it was her b day! >.< she squeals when her mom shows the picture of that day. PS: my girlfriend sounds like a what baby chipmunk when she squeals.

Most Helpful Girl

• too many to name. From my single days, I've had a few romantic things happen. Most memorable was probably when I went to Tunisia as a wee (~5'7" already) 14 year old. Met a really handsome guy who worked at the hotel, exchanged addresses after we chatted throughout my stay there. We wrote letters back and forth a couple of times...
    Ah, to be young and in love!

Now, it's like a regular thing for romantic moments to happen after I've been with my boyfriend. I'm not too into grand gestures, it's the smaller ones that I really appreciate. Like tonight, for example, we were cuddling after a great day together and he started squeezing me tight, giving me kisses on my forehead/lips and straight up telling me he's so lucky that he gets to call me his girl. That I'm his 'one and only'.
    <3 :)

What Guys Said 10

• To happen to me?
    [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2yzgdjr.jpg[/IMG]
    That I've DONE? Probably giving a rose to the girl I really liked at prom even though she went with another guy... That was embarrassing.

• Young love is so adorable. LOL And I mean that in a good, "awwwwwwwwwwww" kinda way.

• 😔💔 Romance what's Romance

• @Jared____ come on Jared i tried to talk to you on messages but you wouldn't answer and I've apologized too many times already. I am sorry but I really do wish we can at least resolve this or work it out :(

• Sorry. I don't believe I have such a thing.

• Never heard of it 😶?

• Nothing that could be described as romantic ever happened to me.

• I one time had a dream that a girl hugged me

• one girl told me once "hey fatass this is my seat you are sitting on" its the nicest thing a girl has ever told me.

• me and my crush are both car riders so we see eachother leave almost everyday

and we glance at eachother constantly.. today, when we were waiting on our parents i caught her staring at me and it was sooo cute <3

because she has these big beautiful brown eyes and to catch her staring at me like that was... omg.. i know it wasn't romantic but i keep seeing that moment over and over again listening to songs, thinking about her

• awwww the innocence

• yes thank you and i already pointed out the fact that i was 13

What Girls Said 1

• Romance hasn't really been a thing in my life. Now if we're just talking cute things:

- @jackkerouac77 mailed me his favorite book
    - when I didn't have PS+ my work crush kept giving me his that he would get with games
    - when I told a guy I was scared to get out of bed from watching scary movies he said he would protect me
    - a previous manager/crush would give me rides to and from work even when I told him I could get someone else

Just to name a few.

• ... questioning life choices upon realizing 2/4 of those guys were / are in relationships 😪