Girls, if a guy is nervous to the point of his hands shaking, is it a turn off?

Let's say you have a date, but the guy is so nervous he can't even hold the coffee cup with a single hand. How much of a turn off is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know if anyone feels the same, I find this question hilarious. Sorry if I offend you but to answer your question, no It isn't a turn off. I'd feel that he is really serious about the date till the point where he is too scared if he does anything wrong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nervousness equals self doubt and means you're a person who has some unsavoury beliefs or thoughts. If your comfortable with yourself you wouldn't be shaking like a jaky who hasn't had a drink in a while. It repels everybody coz most people know at an instinctual level what it means. Square yourself up and don't embarass yourself until you do.

What Girls Said 11

• I may sound like a prick for saying this but it's a huge turn off. I am not into guys who are afraid of me. It just comes across as odd, uncomfortable, and a little pitiful. I couldn't be attracted to someone like that.

• It would make me feel quite uncomfortable to be around someone like that. I wouldn't say it's a turn off per say but it's not pleasant. I would want for him to relax and not be so nervous.

• I would take overly nervous before overly confident any day! Not a turn off

• I actually kinda think it's cute, I would just try to relax him or tell him there is no need to be nervous, I am shy and get nervous myself so it's not something I would ever judge in someone :)

• Wow, really? Well first I will try to be nice to him I'll say something like" don't be nervous I don't bite" or something to make him feel comfortable but if wouldn't be a turn off. 😊

• No. I was just worried initially when he wouldn't sit down next to me but two chairs away (wasn't a date but similar situation). It's unusual but with time you get there and make him feel comfortable around you :)

• I've thrown up because of telling guys I liked them before so I couldn't judge

• Yes very in my opinion

• I have an anxiety disorder myself, so if he told me, I'd be very understanding. As long as he is understanding about my anxiety about being in cramped, closed places and was nice about it.

• No , cuz I would know I am making him nervous. That an obvious sign he likes me.

• Not a turn off at all, I guess that date means so much to him and he's nervous..

What Guys Said 4