Is it a good sign if a girl is playing mind games with you?

Obviously not for a relationship but rather just a hookup. This girl is really going out of here way to play hard to get and what not and it's EXTREMELY OBVIOUS. Extremely obvious.. this girl has insecurity written all over her lol. Wish I could show you guys the voicemail. It's so lulzy. Anyways I feel like if she wasn't interested she wouldn't bother with these games? I don't know how to even approach this one guys.

• She most likely wants the D
  • Doesn't want it
Can I get some female opinions. I swear GaG only answers penis size questions and the daily rate me questions now. No legitimate advice on here lol. This is a real question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I recommend you to read this. Stop playing games, dump her you want women, not girl.

The Rule of Twos

“Once is a mistake, twice is a choice.”

When pursuing a girl, if she ignores, rejects, or disrespects you TWICE, you immediately walk away and never contact her again. No apologies, no goodbyes, nothing. As far as you are concerned, she no longer exists.

- If you ask for a girl’s number and she refuses twice, walk away.

- If you text a girl twice with no response, walk away.

- If she refuses plans twice (with no offer to reschedule), walk away.

- If she flakes or cancels last minute twice, walk away.

- If she shuts you down sexually twice, walk away.

- If she disrespects or belittles you twice (physically, verbally, socially), walk away.

Some men will offer a girl two chances at each step. The less forgiving among you may find two chances total more appropriate. Regardless, with this method you can reliably pursue a girl and allow the relationship to run its course, while also avoiding oneitis.

There is no ambiguity to the interaction. By breaking the Rule of Twos she clearly demonstrates a lack of interest (allowing you to walk away with closure), while simultaneously giving you a clear point of exit (allowing you to eliminate any possibility of oneitis).

When you walk away, you need to do so cleanly. Don’t rationalize to yourself that she would be a “really cool friend.” Don’t send her some long butthurt essay via text. Don’t send her a snapchat of some other girl sucking your dick. Any of the above options just give her the drama all women crave along with ammunition to use against you in the future. Ironically, to give yourself closure you need to deny it to her. Just walk away with your dignity and frame intact.

She may or may not reach out to you later, at which point you can decide how you want to proceed. The key difference is that now she is entering YOUR frame and you dictate how the relationship proceeds. As always, the Rule of Twos applies, perhaps with even more stringent criteria.
    Why This Works

Subtle rejections can often be mistaken for shit tests. There are a plethora of shit tests that fit the mold of a basic rejection. “I have a boyfriend. I don’t date short guys. I don’t put out on the first date.” and so on. But what shit tests have in common is that the girl still engages you. She engages you because she is interested or attracted, and wants to determine that you are a worthy sexual partner. By violating

• So I agree with all of this, 100% percent.

One question I have, let's say she's non-committal about a plan that you suggest, but she doesn't let you know till the last minute - at which point you already have plans so she makes a counter-offer. She then flakes on her own counter-offer. Would you consider that as breaking the rule of 2's?

• I should add, she did keep engaging me after she flaked - but it wasn't conversation inducing engagement. It was just a repetition of the fact she has to flake.

What Girls Said 10

• She probably does want you.
    Games are for children.
    Unless you like children, you shouldn't entertain people who act like them.

If everyone stopped responding, those types of people would have no one to play with and most likely realize their idiocy and change.

• Well I mean I understand I have to play the game in order to get laid. It is is childish but it works for me you know. Guys actually have to work at getting laid lol. Most pretty girls already have 10 guys ready for them it seems like.

• @Azara Little bit of chase.. Little bit of hard to get. This girl is just taking it to extremes. To reply to what you just said I don't think it applies that way for guys. Like it's MUCH harder for men. I think I'm a pretty attractive guy. I can easily score with average girls but if I want a girl that's above average there is no way I'm not getting into her pants without a little game.

• "plus games for sex is unethical. it usually means giving an impression you want what you dont want. being direct is being hones about just waning sex,. mind games leaves room open for ambiguity and confusion. if you get sex through games it usually means someone as lied to. if you need games to get sex it usually means you're getting sex under false pretenses. its not sex that you should have rightfully gotten."

^couldn't say it better myself.
      And yes, it does apply to guys.
      If you made a poll asking whether or not a woman would like to play games, I bet you'd be surprised by how many people like straight forward "I just want to have sex, no jumping through hoops or playing games" types of relationships (if they are into casual sex, obviously the people that are not will not be interested regardless).

• unless she has not life, she wouldn't put effort into playing games with you unless she wants you.

• Could be anything.

If I were you, I wouldn't pursue her. Someone who plays mind games is often not pleasant to be around.

• She likes u! congrats!

• I answered doesn't want it, bc I wouldn't want her. If she's insecure and has no sability. She's interested and you, but do you really want that kinda crazy?

• Well if she's insecure then it's much more easier for you hook up with her. Go for it if u want to.

• Girls who want the D. Don't play. We love the D too much for that

• I've noticed some women don't like to give it out that easy. Make you work a little feel things out you know.

• I didn't say she would be easy but someone who plays mind games is uncertain and not that into you.

• I've seen it work both ways. I've had girls play games with me for years then finally break down and we have amazing sex lol. Appreciate your opinion I just don't think it's absolute if you know what I mean. I've had both experiences.

• almost perfect 50-50 :p I think this poll isn't very helpful

• Playing games okay that's stupid. For what you said just forget it if your going to be like that.

• She does not want sex

• Why do you say that

• I never said you were ugly, some girls are insecure and like to lead guys on to make them feel better about themselves

• I have never seen your face until now and you look very attractive. I think she does want sex but maybe she's doing that you because you are atttactive and she Keeps asking you to hang out

What Guys Said 14

• Guys and girls are guilty at playing games. It's honestly a defensive mechanism to weed out whom she likes at the time. Remember, girls often get approached by multiple guys.

If she is playing games with you, she might be trying to gauge your interest.

• What I figured.. Either that or she is seeking out attention and she expects me to boost her ego.

• Oh yeaaaah buddy. When a chick is all like "GET OFF ME WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" or "omg, stop fucking stalking me or I'm getting a restraining order!" or "Stop fucking talking to me." Then I reaaaaaally know she wants the D.

• Some girls --- especially if they are Histrionic or Borderline --- really get off on dangling the carrot and then pulling it away. They get off on this. It makes them feel better about themselves. It's not worth your time.

• we can combine the rate me questions plus penis size questions by asking, please rate my penis ( size ). no mind games suck, because you have to play the game with them and its not sincere. I went clubbing yesterday and made out with a married women, i didn't know she was married but there were no mind games going on

• Forget her. Girls who purpously play mind games are not worth your time. Believe me. You just will get a headache. These type of girls are incredible insecure you really can't imagen how insecure. A little hard to get is good sign like when she ignores you in purpose when she Sees you but then gets really shy when you talk to them. Thats little insecurities which are human. But when a girl plays mind games 24/7 with you she is not intressted and uses you to get attention. Don't assume when. girls play games. they. are. intressted. Its. quite the opposite. They are some girl who maybe intressted and play mind games in purpose because. they are unsure if you like them and want to See if you will chase them. But when she runs this games all the time and it does stop deletet her number and search for a other girl. Thats my advice.

• Whatever u want man, but don't get emotionally invested if she is childish enough to play games. Nomsayin?

• Sorry man, I'm not a female but maybe I can help bumping your thread answering.

It's not necessarily a good thing. Some girls who are looking for casual hookups are pretty straightforward, on point. It doesn't mean she doesn't want the dick, but she's more focused on herself, by getting to feel wanted/desired and have a self esteem boost rather than fucking. Girls like that are so oblivious they're not even realizing you could lose interest because they are too busy eye fucking themselves and their self-esteem. Just saying, good luck!

• Yeah I can definitely see that happening. Thanks

• lol yeah it seems she's too focused on that. But you're playing the cards right, don't invest anything there and maybe she'll realize eventually...

• Yeah I refuse to be an emotional crutch for a women lol. Never...

• She doesn't even know what she wants. Don't feed into this behavior. It rewards unhealthy social interaction.

If I were you, I would tease her some more to the point where she's about to give in, but then reject her outright and bluntly expose her of the bullshit mind games she's been pulling.

• Dannnnng bang and scram on this one, fuck getting attached. Can't get over those glutes doe 11/10. Penis size=9.5 #nohomo

• girls play mind games to test your mental strength hence the value.

i think not losing your composure, not confronting her and always acting cool and happy with yourself is a rule.

if she plays, you must play it better than her. be counter intuitive...

but worse case scenario if she flops, you look in the mirrior and dont feel so bad about it cause you get jacked.

• Yeah I used to confront them about it and just flat out call them out on it. I'm learning your way is better though.

• women are very different from men. men go by the code of you scratch my back ill scratch yours. women dont have the sense of debt as they are entitled by default. they react to emotions and scarcity. what is value worthy... as theyre built for survival.

you can approach women differently depending on what you want. in this case its sex. so id say take the way of least resistance... sell her a fantasy... romanticize it.

when you get sex first, you empower yourself with the option whether to take it up a notch or to keep fucking her. it makes everything so much more comfy after the sex.

confronting and communicating is very important but its done differently and mainly in serious relationships as the blue print will matter

• If she's playing hard to get or whatever games with you. I would just avoid her and dump her to the side. Been there before with a girl who did those things and at first I was all for it. But after awhile it got boring and I just lost interest in said girl. I knew she was playing games and wasn't going to get anywhere with her. Really it's her lost if she wants to act like child and not like an adult.

• Mind games not a good thing. Steer clear!

• Well I mean I know that much. I'm not trying to get in a relationship. I really just want to hook up with her.

• It seems like you are both after the same thing then. You might have a chance. I don't recommend "hook ups" because someone always gets a case of the feelings, But it's your call.

• Oh man a relationship sounds much much worst to me than hooking up. Far less consequences with hooking up lol. I'm good at keeping my feelings to myself.

• She most likely wants the D

• I wouldn't bother personally if it's too much time to invest for a hookup. It's really up to you.