Why can't I get dates?

I've been trying at this for over a year now. I'm nearly finished college and no girls will go out on a date with me. Whether I make friends with them first or not does not matter. I even asked this one girl out to the movies who said she'd go but made it clear that we were not dating.

Why am I so undesirable? I don't do anything wrong and I treat girls with respect and kindness but I never end up being "their kind of guy" is it just bad luck?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok... I'm all those things too and I have had my share of both worlds. I work hard I'm a good girl I dopnt play around straight to the point. But lizzygirl you say that now. I've seen it I have 25 guys in my family and 5 girls. N honestly what makes this world balence is differences. Good and bad, up and down sweet and sour etc... Even if yall be soulmates very similar but very different. Me as a good girl was with a really good man but we broke up and ill tell you why. He took care of me papmpered treated me as a Queen. N I treated him as my King gave him everything his heart desired. We were toooo perfect to good to be true. Which then brought the "insecure questions " for both of us like " does he really love me, why is this relationship so perfect is he hiding something? N he thought that for me too. Don't forget men get insecure too. So we both started to trust each other less more disrespect words like " so, whatever...tone of voice changes" we basically fell out of love for one another. So to be honest now a days I really don't care for guys, most expect one thin and now a day 2010 society has became such a big bad influence deep down inside even the best woman/man there's a dark side to them as well. When I don't care my phone rings off the hook. When I do care...not even one single phone call...has me askin what's wrong with me... am I lying though?

What Girls Said 4

• Bad guys are mean straight forward to the point and love when women chase them. Some women enjoy the fact men make it difficult for women is what makes them stay. Right now I'm in love with a G or a vetrin because he keeps me guessing, he gives me work to do. When you make it toooooo easy for women the tend to step all over you take advantage see how far they go and some women knowing that use that to their advantage and drain you dry. Play hard to get. Get her where you want then act like you don't like her...shed be confused and ask what's wrong or what did I do...simply say nothing. N shell be like what the hell he was interested now he don't know me, she starts chasing u. Lol I have a lot a guy cousins so I've seen a lot! Then when she thinks you don't like her and she talks to you don't deny her notice her as she did u. Trust me it works like shoot I'm stuck and I can't get out

• That's the problem you doubt yourself. Think that ur the sh*t and every girl wants you go shoppin buy new gear pretend you don't care about the girl that you like but show her from time to time you do. Lol sounds mean but ask yourself why do good girls like bad guys and vise versa hope that helped a bit. Lol

• Well why DO good girls like bad guys? I honestly can't figure that out.

• I don't think that *all* good girls like bad guys. I would consider myself a good girl; very motivated in school, a healthy social life, likable personality, musically-talented, a hard worker, and I've got to say that I'm really not attracted to "bad guys". I would much rather have a respectable, mature, kind, hard-working guy who would love and care for me. I'd place men who are honest and have integrity above those "rebellious" types any day.

• Well if only girls like you lived in my area.

• You're asking out the wrong women. My guess is you are probably trying to date women who never gave you the time of day. The kind of women you see that seem to be your ideal. That is usually what happens. If a girl tells you up front "this is not a date" this is automatic friend zone. A kind of purgatory that few men rarely make it out of.

Find yourself a good sweet girl that is pretty but doesn't know it and she seems like none of the guys pay attention to her because they have classified her as the not hot chick because she doesn't fit a particular profile. It'll be a great relationship. You and her can grow together. There's always more potential in that than dating some flaky hot girl. Point: Find a girl on your level. That's the only way.

• Well that girl who did tell me "this isn't a date" was the type of girl you mentioned. She didn't really talk to anyone, and has never had a relationship before and still got rejected.

• Maybe ur not that attractive 2 girls I mean if ur only out of collage they still want a guy who looks good and who they can brag about. You just need 2 find a girl who doesn't care what you look like, but what's on the inside. Just keep looking good luck! Try and find a girl who you knew a while...those always work in the movies haha

What Guys Said 1

• maybe you need a change of venue, id imagine if you burn your bridges hard in college the word spreads pretty quick rapidly. Sure looks matter but there are plenty of girls where it doesn't. Smiling is really important when you approach.

There is a big needy factor with girls as if you call to fast or text to much.. oh and you never want to be a girls friend.. no trying date unavailable woman or ones online that doesn't work at all there the most shallow and full of themselves.

• Well no I wouldn't say I burn my bridges, I have been trying to remain friends with some of the girls I've been rejected by, most of them don't bother to contact me though, and get kinda annoyed when I call them sometimes.