Would you still keep on dating a guy if you found out that he was only dating you because he was curious about your race?

I'm not dating anyone but this question was inspired by a user on some other user's question who admitted that he is curious what it's like to date race X

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah if some woman just wanted to get with me because of my skin color I wouldn't be interested. I'm not interested in being some woman's fling. If she legitimately liked me as a man and it wasn't out of some weird race fetish thing then sure I'd give her a shot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, I wouldn't.

What Guys Said 4

• The chances of me dating a girl of a different race are nonexistent since I'm from a country where there are none, but if it were otherwise, then no I would not. What's the point of dating if it's just a game. I would want to date to get to know them and eventually see if it's possible to develop something more.

• No if that was the only reason I would not continue dating that person

• Lol this sounds like a Seinfeld episode

• Sure why not, if I liked them.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah, I wouldn't care lol I wanna do the same

• No i wouldn't