How can I tell this guy that I am in my late 20s and have never been in a relationship, been kissed or had sex without coming across as an idiot?

I have always had selfesteem and trust issues. That prevented me from ever meeting someone and getting close to them. Now a guy I have known for some time told me he liked me and he tried to kiss me. I got so scared that I turned my head it was so embarrassing. He probably thinks I have some experience but I'm a complete noob... How do I tell him? I feel like a moron...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're overthinking it, and oversharing. Just tell him you like him, but you're shy and you don't have much experience. He'll find you endearing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't feel like a moron... just be honest, I find honesty is the best. Just start off as saying I have some I need to tell you about myself. Then just tell him about you have never been in a relationship and that he will be your first kiss. Please don't be ashamed I think it a great that you have been saving your self... be proud of it...

What Guys Said 5

• First explain to him why you turned your head. . . 'you're just scared.' Then ask if he'd give an inexperienced girl-noob another chance.

• Okay, let's be honest, does ever really matter for girls? They never have to have any game, this would only be awkward if you were a guy.

• Woahhh lol. Major red flag for me.

• Say it like you don't care about that and that it's not a big deal

• If you were experienced everything them u want him to do sex too.. it's your body do whatever u want

What Girls Said 0