Is this guy playing me?

we went on a date, he talks a lot, really handsome, mixed, 6'feet tall. He doesn't text on his own... I always text:( he doesn't call either, he is really alpha, he said he doesn't like texting and is too lazy to type, just a few words here and there... is he talking to other girls? sometimes I see him online but funny thing guys always chase me and im like that, now im chasing him, he doesn't give a shit... does he like me or what? he is drivingme crazyyyy, I thought he likes me, because he offered to drive me back home took me out on a date? I did that to him first, I blocked him, I ignored him, was quiet but he insisted on seeing me and now he is doing it to me... lost interest?

What Guys Said 1

• He just wants to leave his nuts hanging out of you, if he liked you more than that he wouldn't behave in this way.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't like you and he's definitely playing with you.