Guys, what do you think of a girl if she sleeps with you right away?

How do guys feel about girls who sleep with them right away? Not like a girl who you meet in a bar and sleep with the same night. Someone you are talking to.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not into it. I like it when a girl has standards and isn't driven by sex.

What Guys Said 15

• I dunno... depends on how much we got to know each other while talking and how we were talking. But if there was constant sexual tension at some point and we finally decided to go on a date and slept right after, then I won't think of her in any bad light.

• I'm totally cool with it... my ex slept with me on our first date and we ended up staying together for 7 1/2 years lol

• i had a girl asking me once, to jerk off in front of her on our 2nd date, to me it was really weird. How ever i did have oral sex with another girl on our 2nd date.

• I think it's expected especially at our age otherwise I'm insulted because I know she's done it before.

• Depends on how long we've been talking. If it's that night I'd assume it was causal but wouldn't stop it at that it she wanted

• She is still likely to cheat because she is clearly promiscuous.

• It would keep me interested until she presented other valuable qualities.

• Just another sloot. Honestly.

• It'd be disappointing, to say the least.

• I'm fine with it if I know it's because she already likes me.

• My kinda girl! No lie if I don't something pretty early on I tend to lose interest.

• I dont think anything of it

• I've never experienced it but I wouldn't think anything. It takes two to tango.

• call her a slut and walk away so I can't risk getting an std.

• It would mean she's slept with other men without having a connection, and I would end it before we did anything sexual.