Is it a turn-off for men in the age of 25 and older, if a girl is only 19?

I mean, could a men in his mid to late-twenties be attracted/fall for such a young woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it is very flattering so interest in an older more mature guy. There are few few younger women who find an older guy more interesting. In conversation and life. Older guys tend to be more interested in who their talking to to rather than themselves. We tend to enjoy women's company purely because you are a woman.
    It's usually also true whilst older guys May to be so vigorous or athletic. We make caring and considerate life often putting our women's needs before our own. Knowing that the favour will be be returned.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on her maturity level. Around their mid 20s, a lot of guys start to worry about how the girl affects their lives, not just what she looks like - especially if they are working their butts off on careers. But if you're generally fit and have good grooming, the looks part is all good.

What Guys Said 20

• Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, only a girl would ask this. It's so naive and beautiful.

Yes... as we guys get older we don't all suddenly turn gay and stop liking women.

The downside to women who are so young is that they're usually into 19 year old guys, and they're usually terrible at conversation.

:P

• Guys are physically attracted to young girls. Doesn't matter if the guy is 20 or 40.

Looks and beauty isn't everything though and while those fade, having a compatible partner for life is a lot more valuable and thus guys prefer to date someone closer to their age.

• I think most would love it

• Not physically but on an emotional level. Life experience is a thing and in most cases it will make a person less interesting, if she's not on your level.

There are girls who are more mature at an early age and men who are less mature at an older age and in those cases, it fits.

• it's not a turnoff. being 19 doesn't make it sexually attractive. it's a bit too distant, but it's not a trait. with that said, dude's don't change. a hot college age girl is always a hot college age girl. the difference is that we just get older.

• i won't speak for all men im sure but i know a lot of older guys are still attracted to younger women like yourself.

• I'm attracted to them still that's not going to change

• You kidding? it's hot :P

• I'd probably only date a few years younger than me. I suppose it depends on the woman. 19 is pushing it for me.

• I'm 26 and the youngest I would date is probably 20.

• Some guys my age can be attracted to girls 18. 😉

• Have a crush on a 19-year-old girl at my school, and I'm mid-20s. Don't sweat it!

Just be careful in case people give you crap for the age difference...

There might be a difference in life experience and outlook, but then again, maybe not.

• I'm 23 and no, I wouldn't really fall for a 19 years old.

• Yes and it is pretty common. It is exactly the opposite. Men go for younger girls.

• Yes, but younger girls seem kind of immature when the guy is much older, it's a catch 22 situation.

• are you nuts - yes we all want booty!

• I like young women. I'm 26.

• If she can't legally buy her own alcohol, she's too young.

• That's normal... why are you asking such a silly question? An adult attracted to another adult when both are in the 18-29 year age range is normal and is not a turnoff

• i'm so into your age.

What Girls Said 4

• Guy tend to like to date younger so your fine.

• Yes. I met my boyfriend when I was 17 he was 20 then turned 21 we were friends for awhile until he asked me out. Now I'm 18 and we're still happily ever after. Lol so yes, it can work as long as youtwo work together.

• My man is 33 and im 22

• If it was socially acceptable 80% of men would be fucking 15 year olds.