Hot and cold behaviour from girls?

Hi guys I'm sitting with a problem. ... a week ago my ex and I started texting again... She told me she misses my laugh and I should call her... I called her we had a nice convo she hinted she will give me a kiss, she laughed and also enjoyed the call... we both in relationships. ... After the call I haven't spoken to her its been 5days... today I texted her saying "hello love" she reads but doesn't respond after a hour and a half I say "hello" again she then replies back I try having a convo with her but she doesn't respond just ignores it... So what do I do now guys? Why she acting so weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the thing I don't understand, why is she your ex? She's your ex for a reason. If it didn't work why do you continue playing that role that no longer belongs to you. What do you OK think you're playing. Would you like to see that message on your gf's phone? Don't do what you wouldn't like a person to do to you! if you're not fully over her , have some time alone and think what you want but don't play those mind games because at the end you're the one that's gonna end up really bad because if she's acting weird I because she realises that is a mistake! Use common sense

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest mistake you made was initiating conversation with her. Only respond when she reaches out to you. BUT both of you are in a relationship this isn't really fair to your S/O's.

What Girls Said 3

• she might be usure about you and her

• If you're both in a relationship then don't pursue it. She's obviously not THAT into you if she's into you at all, so it's not worth putting a strain on your already existing relationship. :)

What Guys Said 1