I'm 19 and still a virgin. I like this guy and I think he likes me, but im afaid that he won't like it that im a virgin and not experienced in bed?

Well, when i was 15 I was with one guy for months and he was using me and he was in realtionship because of money. He made total idiot of me and it was the werst period of my life. I am never been same since then and I needed 3 years to make iit possible that i can talk about it with someone. He made me feel worthless and ugly, and the worst in my... I was scared really to make even friendship with people. Now im different person and I really like this guy, but I don't know if I should told him about it or not and I don't know if he wouldn't mind if im virgin. He's 20.
Well past few years i couldn't find guy that didn't mind if iam virgin. If they find out they would run away with lame excuses and I am scared that he would too. pls help.. what to do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at 19 and a lot of people still are then. If he's a decent guy he won't care. I would be totally fine with it

What Guys Said 2

• Men aren't against virgins. We really need that sticky here on Gag.

You're fine. Be upright about it. Remember that even if you don't have experience you do have ideas, fantasies and more. Those are exciting. Don't think you got nothing to contribute. Other than that, just enjoy yourself. You haven't had sex yet. You don't have an ear growing from your nose.

• Currently dating a Virgin it can be a lot of work and not ideal. We can't even dirty talk with each other. She got bothered when I took my shirt off in front of her. It could work out but if your waiting for marriage or whatever tell him sooner rather than later

• Sorry I'd tell him just wait a date or two

• well, im not waiting till marriage, but i want to have first time with guy that likes me for who i am..
      Well, most guys i meet, they left me because i am virgin and now im really scared that he would too if i tell him :/

What Girls Said 1

• Whoever judges you for your virginity status, is not worth it. If he is a decent person, he will not give a shit.