Girls: do you think you're stronger than most guys?

Like do you think you can over power a man? Guys do you think a woman can defeat you physically?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend--two, actually--who swore women were just as strong as men. I don't know if they were just baiting me into proving that I was stronger to play or something, probably, but it's a ridiculous idea. Men have denser bones and muscles than women. Women are much more fragile and weaker than men, physically. We wrestled, and I stole my prize each time. A kiss.

The idea is ridiculous, though. There have been women who have made it through Ranger school, the fucking baddest of the bad when it comes to military training, pretty much. Those women could eat me for breakfast. But on average? Noooooo. Women are weaker than men and more fragile, pound for pound. I'm 135 pounds, and I have--I have males, so shut up before you even start--dead lifted 350, I could probably do 375 or so. A woman in my weight class could maybe, maybe do half of that. The strongest woman in the world dead lifted 600 pounds. And she weighed 250 pounds, and possibly took steroids. And I don't even workout much. Not hard. Not for strength or muscle building. The strongest man in the world dead lifted 1,117 pounds, and possibly took steroids. And that's lower body, namely.

So, if I had to guess, I would say women are on average half as strong as men. If that. Maybe less. If I was fighting a man who was twice as strong as me, I would have a tough fuckin time. One hit and I'd probably be out like a light. That said, technique does play a role. Royce Gracie took out some monsters through technique alone. But he trained his whole life for it. It takes some significant skill to win over someone who's bigger and stronger. Just use some pepper spray or a knife. The bigger and stronger guy *usually* wins. I would fight like a mongoose though. My mom would, too.

But. It's like my mother always says. "I don't care if you're stronger, I've got equalizers." She would grab anything. A chair, a broom, a pan, knives. She was fond of getting really pissed at my dad and trying to really, really hurt him. Quite a lot. He's got battle scars. But all he ever did was back peddle. If he was serious, I don't know if equalizers would cut it. A gun or some pepper spray would do it. She was mentally ill, though, so it's not like she's a bitch. She can be, but she's the sweetest woman you've ever met normally.

• Also, only 2 women ever made it through ranger training. Major, MAJOR props to them, that's BAD. ASS, but it does showcase some of the physical differences between men and women.

• Err, i had thought it was a bit more than that. In any case, you also have to see how many women and how any men were in the training to get the ratio of how many women attempted and passed, and how many men attempted and passed. I would guess less women attempted. But yeah. It's the same reason they lowered the Army standards for women. A ridiculous idea, too, in my opinion. If they're allowed on the front lines, but they can't carry enough equipment, have to downgrade their weapons, and have to wear less body armor. It puts them in significantly more risk. It's not sexist to say that there are unequivocally biological differences between men and women.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always think I can, realistically probably can't. I just think that because when we were teens it was more even and I could

What Guys Said 22

• It all depends on the situation. There are biological factors, but then there is experiance and circumstance, so it could go either way. by the way, I've really never tried because A I don't hit girls and B if I did get beat it would be really embarassing, not that I fight much period.

Are you thinking about self defense? Get pepper spray or ben better, a pistol. I don't car if you're 4 feet tall and I'm 7 feet tall, if you have the gun then you win.

• Honestly if a woman were to fight dirty she could probably take a guy down. In a fair fight though probably not, unless she is trained to fight in some way. Even then most guys are just physically more powerful.

• While I know there are many exceptional (or even some non exceptional) women out there that could hand my my ass to me gift wrapped, I can't for the life of me think of a woman I've ever met who I believe could best me in a physical fight.
    Many of them have been much more athletic, but there's only so much you can do when it comes to the biological differences in general strength.

• The only woman who can beat me down is my mom... using her chanclas ahhhhhhh.

• Most girls can't defeat me physically, I am too big to be beat, at least for most of them. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUcFDEwot0U

• I have never met a woman who I believe could do this, I think less than 1% of women could beat me in a fight/are stronger than me, maybe 1 in 500 - 1 in 1000

• HELL NO!!!, lolololol!

• I'm a large man, so I don't think many women could take me down but I still wouldn't want to fight a girl like Rhonda Rousey. It really depends upon the woman.

• I'm yet to see the day a woman overpowers me lol. 6 1 213lbs lol.. come at mw

• I know a woman that probably can!! She's 6'1 and a half and she's pretty muscular.

• Lol damn that's a big woman.

• I think I can get rekt, I can even get hurt by myself. somehow my back and my right foot hurts now I really need to get back to gym

• It would depend on the woman, but for the most part I sincerely doubt many women could. I'm not particularly strong for a guy but I know I'm stronger than most women. If it was Ronda Rousey, that would be a different story.

• I'd like to see em try but I'd probably convert it in sex so baha

• You don't think any girls are stronger than you at all?

• Idec. I'd really like to see em try doe ha

• Lol, girls are only stronger if a dude is a total pussy.

• Are you sure? What about you? Can a girl beat you up?

• U sure? Cause I good female friend of mine us 6'1 and half and she's 200 pound and muscular. What say u now?

• BRING IT, brogirl

• to the average person im pretty strong,

• She'd have to be a fucking monster... So no.

• I would love to be overpowered by some hot girl ;)

• I hate these questions where you just compare genders.

• What's the prob. Don't think it's possible?

• It depends on each person you can't just be like Guys are stronger then girls or Girls are stronger than guys. Yes it's possible but it depends on the person.

• I wouldn't mind it if a girl could, and having done martial arts since childhood I met a few girls that did. Normally though only because they had several years on me.
    That said, a choke or a submission once placed gets a guy as easily as it does a girl.

But outside of the national elite, nah. I doubt many girls would have a shot. Unless they play dirty!

• I've met a quite a lot of girls that I'm sure could overpower me but on average I'm stronger. And I'm definetly not a big dude. Actually the first fight I ever lost was to a girl. It was a sparring match when I was about 10 or 11. She was much faster than me and I kept hesitating because I didn't want to hurt her. But I'm still not sure if I could've won that fight if I wasn't hesitating.

• At that age, the physical differences are not nearly so pronounced.

• Doesn't matter. She could fight better than me at that age. Just like I'm sure plenty of women can do at my age now. Fighting is about skill and skill isn't gender specific

• How does society view a man hitting a woman versus a woman hitting a man? Huge difference, right? Why the difference? Because the assumption is that a woman is generally incapable of hurting a man and the response of a man who is being attacked by a woman SHOULD be to simply subdue her rather than retaliate. All for good reason.

• Yes boys produce testosterone

• Both genders do, genius.

• @AnnabelLee23
      ☀⛅☁☁☁⛅☀
      🌸🌷🌺🌼🌺🌷🌸

🌺 🌼 🌺
      🌷 🌹
      🍀🌸🌼🌺 🌼
      🌻 🌷 🌻
      🌸 🍀 🌷

🌸🌷🌺🌼🌺🌷🌸
      ☀⛅☁☁☁⛅☀

• I've done martial arts and competed for most of my life, nothing proffesional. A proffesional female fighter could probably beat me, but not the average woman, or even the average man.

What Girls Said 14

• Yes. I look at most guys and I feel like I can beat them up, even though I'm 5'4 and 112lbs. Lol.

But then I remember guys have a lot of hidden strength even though their body doesn't show it. Lol

• Lol heck no, I'm pretty damn weak physically.

• No I am not! haha

• As an athlete, yes I could take on the average athletic man and win quite a bit, but a serious body builder would have me running for my life haha😂

• Most body builders are slow and terrible at fighting.

• If you have trained in boxing for 4 years, I think there is a 50% chance maybe more you would beat any given random guy

• I've taken hits from men much larger than me. I mean, its part of my sport. I don't think I could just whip everyone's ass by any means as it seems you think that's what I mean. But I do think I could outfight untrained yet still athletic men, because I'm a fast and good fighter.
      But ofc there are biological differences that just can't be challenged at this point in time

• Lol no. That's why I firmly believe in evening the odds.

• I'm stronger than many guys, but not stronger than most.

• I'm definitely stronger than the average guy.

• HAHAHA no I'm weaker than most women let alone men

• Definitely not most men.

• Men my size/stature and smaller: yes.

• I used to think the same untill I was overpowered by a boy smaller than I am, male muscle is stronger pound for pound.

• Physically? No i'm not 😔

• Physically no, but you can always kick them in the balls. . . that always works.

• I am actually weaker than most girls. ;_;

• no i can't.